JEECUP Application Form 2019, Eligibility, Exam Pattern: JEECUP Application Form 2019 will be released soon on its official website. Aspirants who are looking for the JEECUP Online Form 2019. The JEEUCP Application Form 2019 will be released in December 2018. The aspirants who want to take admission in Polytechnic diploma, PG diploma and post diploma programmes. They can apply for the JEEUCP 2019 Application Form by the last date. It is a State Level Polytechnic Entrance Exam called as joint Entrance Exam Council. Aspirants who want to apply for the JEE Online Form 2019. They should Visit the Official website of JEECUP.
All the Other Details regarding the JEEUCP Online Form 2019 such s Education qualification, age limit, application fee, Selection Process, Important Dates, How to apply for the JEEUCP Online form 2019. All the other details will be updated here. So aspirants should keep in touch with Us.
JEECUP Application Form 2019 Details:
- 1 JEECUP Application Form 2019 Details:
|Name of the Organization||Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh|
|Name of the Exam||JEECUP 2019 (UP Polytechnic Entrance Exam)|
|Exam Type||State Level Entrance Exam|
|Officered Courses||Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy and Other Diploma Courses|
|Mode of Exam||Offline (pen and paper-based) mode|
|Number of Questions||100|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Question|
|Eligibility Criteria||Different as per different courses|
|Exam Date||Will be updated soon.|
JEECUP 2019 Application Form Eligibility Criteria:
- Aspirants must be the citizen of Uttar Pradesh besides having Indian nationality.
- The educational criterion asks to have group-wise different academic qualifications but all in all a candidate must pass minimum higher secondary or any equivalent course.
- The minimum age for applying thru the application form is 14 years.
- The board has not set an upper age limit for the aspirants.
- The application fee will be Rs. 300/- for general and OBC Aspirants.
- The application fee for SC and ST candidates will be Rs. 200/-.
JEECUP Exam Pattern:
- The exam will be conducted in the offline mode viz, paper and pen based.
- Aspirants will have both languages on the question paper which are Hindi and English.
- There will be 120 questions in the question paper.
- Aspirants will get three hours to solve the question paper.
- Every question will reward 4 marks and the negative marking will be of 1/4th.
- Application forms availability: 3rd week of December 2018
- Submission of application form Last date: 2nd week of February 2019
- Admit card will be issued from 1st week of April 2019
- Exam for Group A (for Engineering/Technology Diploma): 3rd week of April 2019
- Exam for Group B, C, D, E, F, G,H , I and K1 to K7:- 3rd week of April 2019
- The result will be announced on:- Last week of May 2019
How to Apply for JEECUP Application Form 2019:
- Aspirants Go to the official website to fill JEECUP Application Form 2019.
- Click on ‘Apply for UPJEE Polytechnic-2019’ tab.
- Select your group, i.e. Group A or Group B to K.
- Submit it by click on ‘Apply’ button.
- Fill the details required in personal details such as candidate’s name, father’s name, DOB, etc. and submit.
- The application number will be sent to your registered mobile number or email id.
- Click on upload images to upload your photograph.
- Also, upload signature and left-hand thumb impression.
- Click on save button and proceed to pay the application fee.
- Select the mode of payment and click on proceed to pay.
- Take the printout of the confirmation page at last and keep it till the admission process will over.
JEECUP Admit Card 2019:
JEECUP Admit card will be available, two or three weeks ago of the commencement of the exam. From the official web portal of the board, candidates will be able to get the admit card.
JEECUP Result 2019:
The JEECUP result will be available on the official website in the month of May 2019. All the dates given in the in the chart are tentative.