JEE Main Application Form 2019, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Apply Online:JEE Application Form 2019 will be released from 1st September 2018. It is a national level entrance test. From 2019, JEE Main exam will be conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). JEE is organized to offer admission in BE/B.Tech and B.Arch/B.Plan courses. NITs, CFTIs and various other colleges and institutions of India consider the JEE Main scores for providing admission. For admission in IITs & ISM Dhanbad, students have to qualify for both examinations, i.e. JEE Main and JEE Advanced.
the JEE Main will also be an eligibility test for the JEE (Advanced), which the applicants have to appear if they are seeking for admission to the UG courses offered by the ISM/ IITs.It is notified that JEE Main 2019 application form will be accessible from 1st September for Jan 2019 session. Aspirants, who want to appear in JEE Main 2019, are requested to download the information brochure from the official website.
JEE Main Application Form 2019 Details:
- 1 JEE Main Application Form 2019 Details:
|Name of the Examination Authority||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Name of the Exam||JEE Exam|
|Course Provided by||BE/B.Tech and B.Arch/B.Plan|
JEE Main Application Form 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
- Aspirants must have passed the 12th examination or its equivalent examination with at least five subjects i.e. Physics, Language, Mathematics as mandatory subjects and anyone from the Biotechnology, Biology, Chemistry, and Technical Vocational Subject in 2017 and 2018.
- Diploma holders are permitted to get admission into IITs only. They have to appear in JEE Advanced.
Aspirants, who are born on or after 1st October 1994, will be eligible to appear in JEE Main 2019. However, 5 years upper age relaxation will be provided to candidates belonging to SC/ST & PWD category.
|Papers||Offline mode||Online mode|
|General/OBCs (Boys)||SC/ST/PWD/All Girls||General/OBCs (Boys)||SC/ST/PWD/All Girls|
|Paper 1 or 2||Rs 1000/-||Rs 500||Rs 500||Rs 250|
|Paper 1 and 2 both||Rs 1800/-||Rs 900||Rs 1300||Rs 650|
JEE Main Application Form 2019 Important Dates:
- Online Application Release: 1st September 2018
- Last Date for Registration: 30th September 2018
- Application Form Correction Starts: September/October 2018
- Exam date: 6th – 20th January 2019
- April 2019 Exam
- Online Application Release: 2nd week of February 2019
- Last date for application submission: February 2019
- Exam date: 7th – 21st April 2019
How to Apply for JEE Main Application Form 2019:
- Students should Open the official website link
- Click on “Apply for JEE Main 2019” link.
- Then, click on “Proceed to Apply Online” button.
- Fill the authentication form details & click on “Submit” button.
- fill your exam related, personal, academic, address, guardian, etc details.
- Then, click on the “Next” button.
- Review all the filled details & click on “Submit” button.
- Note down your application number.
- Verify your mobile number & email ID.
- Then, click on “Upload Scanned Images” button.
- Upload your scanned photograph, signature & parents/guardian images in a given format.
- Pay the application fee through online or offline mode.
- After fee payment, select date of CBT (Paper 1).
- take a print copy of acknowledgment page for future use.
JEE Main Admit Card 2019-
Aspirants who have filled & submitted their online application form and made the payment of examination fee before the given deadline they are allowed to obtain their admit card. The exam conducting authority will upload the admit card of Aspirants as per schedule.
JEE Main Result 2018:
Aspirants who will appear in the JEE Main Exam, They can easily check their JEE Main Result will be released after 1 months of the exam on its official website.