JEE Advanced Application Form 2019, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates: JEE Advanced 2019 will be conducted by one of seven Zonal Coordinating IITs on behalf of Joint Admission Board (JAB). JEE Advanced is a national level entrance exam to get admission in Bachelor’s, Integrated Masters or Bachelor-Master Dual Degree. The exam was conducted by the IIT, Kanpur. Through this exam, candidates can get admission in Engineering, Sciences or Architecture courses. Aspirants can get the complete information of JEE Advanced 2019
the JEE Advanced will also be an eligibility test for the JEE (Advanced), which the applicants have to appear if they are seeking for admission to the UG courses offered by the ISM/ IITs.It is notified that JEE Advanced 2019 application form will be accessible from May 2019. Aspirants, who want to appear in JEE Advanced 2019, are requested to download the information brochure from the official website.
JEE Advanced Application Form 2019 Details:
- 1 JEE Advanced Application Form 2019 Details:
|Name of the Examination Authority||Zonal Coordinating IITs|
|Name of the Exam||JEE Advanced|
|Course Provided by||Bachelor’s, Integrated Master’s or Bachelor-Master Dual Degree|
JEE Advanced Application Form 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
It is mandatory to appear in JEE Main 2019 for appearing in JEE Advanced 2019.
- Aspirants should come under the top 2, 24, 000* (including all categories) in Paper 1 of JEE Main 2019.
- Aspirants should secure 75% marks (65% in case of SC/ST/PwD category) in 10+2 or equivalent examination.
- Aspirants should have appeared for the Class 12th or equivalent examination for the first time in either 2018 or 2019.
- Candidate can attempt JEE Advance maximum of two times in consecutive years.
the applying candidate should have been born on or after October 1, 1994. 5 years of age relaxation for SC/ST and PwD candidates..
|Category||Female Aspirants (all categories)||SC/ST/PwD||All Other Candidates|
|Fee||Rs. 1300 + GST**||Rs. 1300 + GST**||Rs. 2600 + GST**|
|Registration Fee for Examination Centres in Foreign countries|
|Category||SAARC Countries)||Non-SAARC Countries)|
|All Candidates||USD 160 + GST**||USD 300 + GST**|
JEE Advanced Application Form 2019 Important Dates:
- Starting of online registration:- 1st week of May 2019
- The closing of registration: 2nd week of May 2019
- Releasing of admit card:-3rd week of May 2019
- Date of Exam:-3rd week of May 2019
- Exam response sheet send to the candidates:-4th week of May 2019
- Releasing of answer key:-Last week of May 2019
- Receiving of objections:- Last week of May 2019
- The announcement of the result:- 2nd week of June 2019
- AAT online registration date:- 2nd week of June
- Exam date:-2nd week of June 2019
- Declaration result:-3rd week of June 2019
- Seat allotment:-3rd week of June 2019
How to Apply for JEE Advanced Application Form 2019:
- Students should Open the official website link
- Click on “Apply for JEE Advanced 2019” link.
- Then, click on “Proceed to Apply Online” button.
- Fill the authentication form details & click on “Submit” button.
- fill your exam related, personal, academic, address, guardian, etc details.
- Then, click on “Next” button.
- Review all the filled details & click on “Submit” button.
- Note down your application number.
- Verify your mobile number & email ID.
- Then, click on “Upload Scanned Images” button.
- Upload your scanned photograph, signature & parents/guardian images in a given format.
- Pay the application fee through online or offline mode.
- After fee payment, select date of CBT (Paper 1).
- Take a print copy of the acknowledgment page for future use.
JEE Advanced Admit Card 2019
Aspirants who have filled & submitted their online application form and made the payment of examination fee before the given deadline they are allowed to obtain their admit card. The exam conducting authority will upload the admit card of Aspirants as per schedule.
JEE Advanced Result 2018:
Aspirants who will appear in the JEE Advanced Exam, They can easily check their JEE Advanced Result will be released after 1 months of the exam on its official website.