ITBP Recruitment 2015 Indo-Tibetan Border Police For 152 Assistant Commandant Posts http://itbpolice.nic.in/: Indo-Tibetan Border Police also called as ITBP. It is one among the five Central Armed Police Forces of India. It was established on 24 October 1962, under the CRPF Act, in the starting stage of the Sino-Indian War of 1962. The Parliament of India enacted the “Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force Act, 1992″ to “provide for the constitution and regulation” of the ITBP “for ensuring the security of the borders of India and for matters connected therewith”. Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) has publicized a recruitment Notification 2015 for 152 Assistant Commandant Posts. Intrigued and Qualified hopefuls must request the examination by submitting the online application structure from on or before Date 07 August 2015..
It would be ideal if you read the beneath given data, for example, Educational Qualification, Application Fees, Selection Procedure and so on for ITBP Recruitment 2015, carefully before seeking this job. More information regarding the ITBP Recruitment Notification are as follows:
ITBP Recruitment 2015-
- 1 ITBP Recruitment 2015-
- 1.1 What Is The Educational Qualification for this job?
- 1.1.1 What Is The Age Limit For This Job?
Organisation Name : Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)
Job Type : Government Sector (152 Posts)
Application Last Date : 07th August 2015
What Is The Educational Qualification for this job?
Qualified applicants ought to be following capability like a graduation from any recognized university.
What Is The Age Limit For This Job?
Qualified applicants Upper Age Limit ought to be 35 Year.
Name of the Vacant Posts-
Assistant Commandant Posts [152 Posts]
Details of the Vacancy-
ITBP [06 Posts]
BSF [93 Posts]
CRPF [29 Posts]
SSB [24 Posts]
Qualified competitors ought to be selected based on their performance in Written Examination and Interview.
1. Paper I: Intelligence Test And General Knowledge (100 Marks/100 questions-2Hour)
2. Paper II: Professional Skill (100 Marks/100 questions-2Hour)
3. Paper III: Essay Precis Writing and Comprehension
Procedure To Apply-
Qualified applicants ought to be apply online through the official website of ITBP (itbpolice.nic.in) on or before Date 07th August 2015. Qualified applicants may be apply through offline mode.
Instruction to Fill Online Application-
1. Visit the Official Website Of ITBP (itbpolice.nic.in)
2. Click on the link for Assistant Commandant Posts.
3. Fill up the ITBP Recruitment Notification Form Online.
4. Download and Submit the Application.
5. Save the photo copy, Wait for Admit Card/Hall ticket.
Last Date Of Online Application: Date 07th August 2015