IRMA 2019 Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Pattern: Institute of Rural Management Anand is going to conduct an annual level entrance exam, namely, IRMASAT (IRMA Social Awareness Test) 2019. The aim of the test is to provide the admission to the students in the Postgraduate Diploma in Rural Management (PGDRM) course. Total 240 seats are offered for the admission. Interested aspirants can apply online before the last date.
The candidates who have done Graduation and scored minimum 50% marks can apply for the IRMA Notification 2019. The candidates should not be more than 20 years on the form filling date. Other details related to it are given below of this page. Selection of the aspirants is depended on the performance of the aspirants in the exam and after that, they will be able for the admission.
You should bookmark this page to get the complete details for the IRMA 2019 Application Form such as application fees, important dates, how to apply, and other details easily. Before filling the application form, you have to first check the complete details of the form. For this, you can download the official notification also.
IRMA 2019 Application Form Details:
- 1 IRMA 2019 Application Form Details:
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria of the IRMA Notification 2019-
- 1.2 Selection Process: –
- 1.3 Application Fees: –
- 1.4 Application Fees: –
- 1.5 Important Dates: –
- 1.6 IRMA SAT Exam Pattern 2019: –
- 1.7 The process to fill the form of IRMA SAT 2019:-
- 1.8 IRMA SAT Admit Card 2019: –
- 1.9 IRMA SAT Result 2019: –
IRMA SAT Application Form 2019-
- Institution Name: – Institute of Rural Management Anand
- Name of Test: – IRMASAT (IRMA Social Awareness Test) 2019
- Course: – B Postgraduate Diploma in Rural Management (PGDRM) course
- Available Seats: – 240
- Application Mode: – Online
- Official website: – email@example.com
Eligibility Criteria of the IRMA Notification 2019-
Academic Qualification: –
Aspirants must have completed their Graduation with 50% of marks (45% of marks for SC, ST, and DAP) from a recognized university of India.
Age Bar: –
Aspirants should not be more than 20 years on the form filling date.
Selection Process: –
IRMA SAT Exam 2019
Application Fees: –
For Online Mode
- General/OBC: – Rs. 1200
- SC/ST/DAP Candidates: – Rs. 600
Application Fees: –
For Offline Mode: – Make a DD
- General/OBC: – Rs. 1275
- SC/ST/DAP Candidates: – Rs. 675
Important Dates: –
- The beginning of application form: – Second week of October 2019
- Last Date to apply: – Fourth week of December 2019
- Issues of Social Concern Test: – Second week of February 2019
- Intimation regarding Group Activities and Personal Interview: – Third week of February 2019
- Personal Interview and Group activities: – First week to the second week of March 2019
- Date of final results: – April 2019
IRMA SAT Exam Pattern 2019: –
- The test will be computer based.
- The exam duration will be 120 minutes
- The question paper will have 200 objective type questions each of 1 mark.
- 25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- The paper includes the subjects like
Issues of Social Concern: – 60 questions
English Comprehension: – 40 questions
Analytical Reasoning: – 50 questions
Quantitative Ability: – 50 questions
The process to fill the form of IRMA SAT 2019:-
- To fill the forms go to the official site of it that is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click on the link that is IRMA 2019 Application Form.
- Hits on it.
- Fill all the details correctly that are asked in the form.
- Upload your recent photo and signature in the form.
- Deposit the application fees via online or offline mode.
- Check all the details.
- Hits on submit button after filling the form.
- Take the hard copy of the form for future.
IRMA SAT Admit Card 2019: –
The IRMA SAT Call Letter 2019 will be published before the 15 days of the exam. If you are registered for the exam then you will be informed about the release of the call letter on your registered mobile no or mail id. It is an important document for you for exam purpose.
IRMA SAT Result 2019: –
The result of the exam will be declared in April 2019 for the Indian and Foreign students at a time. After passing the exam, the successful students will be a part of the admission process. The successful aspirants will then attend the counseling sessions to confirm their admissions.