Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2015 Executive & Technical Branch for Engineers: Indian Navy is an ocean of opportunities, is the naval branch of the armed forces of India. President of India serves as the Commander in Chief of the Indian Navy. Indian navy SSC has publicized a recruitment Notification 2015 for Executive Branch (General Service/ Hydro) and Technical Branch (Submarine) Jan 2016 Course. Intrigued and Qualified hopefuls must request the examination by submitting the online application structure from Date 16th May 2015 to Date 16th June 2015.
It would be ideal if you read the beneath given data, for example, Educational Qualification, Application Fees, Selection Procedure and so on for Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2015, carefully before seeking this job. More information regarding the Indian Navy SSC Recruitment Notification are as follows:
- 1 Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2015-
- 1.1 What Is The Educational Qualification for this job?
Organisation Name : Indian Navy
Job Type : Government Sector
Application Last Date : 16th June 2015
What Is The Educational Qualification for this job?
Qualified applicants ought to be following capability like a B.E/ B.tech in any discipline from any recognised University for Executive Branch (General Service/ Hydro cadre) Posts and Engineering or Electrical Branch from any recognised University for Technical Branch (Submarine) Posts.
What Is The Age Limit For This Job?
Qualified applicants age limit ought to be between 19½ to 25 years i.e. the candidate must be born between 2nd Jan 1991 and on 1st July 1996, both dates inclusive.
Name of the Vacant Posts-
Executive Branch (General Service/ Hydro cadre) Posts, Technical Branch (Submarine) Posts
Qualified competitors ought to be called for SSB interview. SSB interview will be in two stages
Stage-I: Intelligence Test, Picture perception & Discussion test
Stage-II: Physiological testing, Group Testing and Interview
Procedure To Apply-
1. Qualified applicants ought to be apply online through the official website of Indian Navy (www.joinindiannavy.gov.in) from Date 16th May 2015 to Date 16th June 2015.
2. Qualified applicants ought to be send Photo copy or hard copy of online application (signed) with relevant documents to the given address to the following address:
Post Box No. 04,
Chankya Puri PO,
New Delhi – 110 021
Instruction to Fill Online Application-
1. Visit the Official Website Of Indian Navy (www.joinindiannavy.gov.in)
2. Click on the link for SSC recruitment in Current Events
3. Fill up the Indian Navy SSC Recruitment Notification Form Online.
4. Upload required documents.
5. Submit the Application and Download.
6. Save the hard copy, Wait for Admit Card/Hall ticket.
Starting Date of Online Application: Date 16th May 2015
Last Date Of Online Application: Date 06th June 2015
Last Date for receipt of Application Submission: 16th June 2015
[button-red url=”http://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in” target=”_blank” position=”center”]Apply Online Now[/button-red]