Indian Navy Recruitment 2015 Online Application For SSC Officers (Engineer) Posts
Indian Navy has publicized a recruitment Notification 2015 for SSC Officers (Engineer) Posts. Intrigued and Qualified hopefuls must request the examination by submitting the online application structure on or before Date 04th March 2015.
It would be ideal if you read the beneath given data, for example, Educational Qualification, Application Fees, Selection Procedure and so on for Indian Navy Recruitment 2015, carefully before seeking this job. More information regarding the recruitment notification are as follows:
- 1 Recruitment Details-
- 1.1 What Is The Educational Qualification for this job?
Organisation Name : Indian Navy
Job Type : Government Sector
Application Last Date : 04th March 2015
What Is The Educational Qualification for this job?
Qualified applicants ought to be following capability like a BE/ B.Tech Degree in the relevant trade with minimum 65% marks in aggregate from a recognized University or Institution with good academic records.
What Is The Age Limit For This Job?
Qualified hopefuls age limit ought to be 19.5 and 25 years.
Name of the vacant Posts-
Officers (Engineer) Posts
Qualified competitors ought to be selected on the basis of merit of degree courses and SSB Interview.
Selected applicants ought to be 77100/- to 90600/- per month [for Tech. (GS): Rs. 77100/-, for Executive(GS): Rs. 74100/-, for Submarine Specialization: Rs. 90600/-].
Procedure To Apply-
Qualified hopefuls ought to apply online through the official webiste of Indian Navy (http://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in./) on or before Date 04th March 2015.
Instruction to Fill Online Application Form-
1. Qualified competitors ought to be Visit official website (http://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in)
2. Now go to the section “officer entry”.
3. Now click on the link “Apply online”
4. Now fill up the application form online upload the scanned photograph and signature with the form and submit it.
5. Take print out of online application form send it along with the required documents such as, Attested photo copies of 10th & 12th class certificates along with Mark Sheets, other educational certificates.
6. Qualified applicants ought to be scribe the envelope as “ONLINE APPLICATION NO. ________ APPLICATION FOR SSC X(GS)/ HYDRO CADRE/ TECHNICAL BRANCH (E/ L/ SM) Jan 2016 COURSE Qualification______ Percentage _____%. NCC ‘C’ Yes/ No.” And Send the application on the following address:
Post Box No. 04,
Chankya Puri PO,
New Delhi – 110 021
Last Date Of Online Application: 04th March 2015