Indian Navy Recruitment 2015 For Short Service Commissioned Officer SSC Officer Posts joinindiannavy.gov.in: Indian Navy is an ocean of opportunities, is the naval branch of the armed forces of India. President of India serves as the Commander in Chief of the Indian Navy. Indian Navy has publicized a recruitment Notification 2015 for Short Service Commissioned Officer Posts. Intrigued and Qualified hopefuls must request the examination by submitting the online application structure from Date 22nd August 2015 to Date 12th September 2015.
It would be ideal if you read the beneath given data, for example, Educational Qualification, Application Fees, Selection Procedure and so on for Indian Navy Recruitment 2015, carefully before seeking this job. More information regarding the Indian Navy Recruitment Notification are as follows:
- 1 Indian Navy Recruitment 2015-
- 1.1 What Is The Educational Qualification for this job?
Organisation Name : Indian Navy
Job Type : Government Sector
Application Last Date : 12th September 2015
What Is The Educational Qualification for this job?
Qualified applicants ought to be following capability like a BE/ B.Tech Degree with minimum 65% marks in aggregate from a recognized university in relevant streams.
What Is The Age Limit For This Job?
Qualified applicants age limit ought to be between 19½ to 25 years i.e. the candidate must be born between 2nd July 1991 and on 1st August 1996, both dates inclusive.
Name of the Vacant Posts-
Short Service Commissioned Officer Posts
Details of the Vacancy-
I. Executive Branch
1. Executive (GS/ Hydro Cadre) (Men)
2. Executive (IT)
II. Technical Branch
1. General Service
i. Engineering (E) Branch (Men)
ii. Electrical (L) Branch (Men)
2. Submarine Specialisation
i. Engineering Branch (Men)
ii. Electrical Branch (Men)
3. Naval Architecture
i. Naval Architecture (Men & Women)
Qualified competitors ought to be selected on bases of Academic Merit SSB interview & Medical Examination.. SSB interview will be in two stages:
Stage-I: Intelligence Test, Picture perception & Discussion test
Stage-II: Physiological testing, Group Testing and Interview
Procedure To Apply-
1. Qualified applicants ought to be apply online through the official website of Indian Navy (www.joinindiannavy.gov.in) from Date 22nd August 2015 to Date 12th September 2015.
2. Qualified applicants ought to be send Photo copy or hard copy of online application (signed) with relevant documents to the given address to the following address given below and Superscribe the envelope as “Online Application No. —————- Application for SSC (GS/ X), SSC (Hydro), SSC (Tech), SSC (Sub) – Jun 2016 Course Qualification ——————— Percentage —————— % NCC ‘C’ Yes/ No”. Address is:
Post Box No. 04,
Chankya Puri PO,
New Delhi – 110 021
Instruction to Fill Online Application-
1. Visit the Official Website Of Indian Navy (www.joinindiannavy.gov.in)
2. Click on the link for SSC recruitment in Current Events
3. Download the Indian Navy Recruitment Notification Form Online.
4. Fill Application and Send.
Starting Date of Online Application: Date 22nd August 2015
Last Date Of Online Application: Date 12th September 2015
Last Date for Submission of Hard copy of Application: 22nd September 2015.
Date of SSB Interview: During November 2015 to February 2016.
SSB Interview Venue: Bangalore/ Bhopal/ Coimbatore/ Visakhapatnam.
Commencement of Course: June 2016 at Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimal