Indian Navy Admit Card 2018, 10+2 B.Tech Entry Cadet Hall Ticket: Indian Navy has released the Indian Navy Admit Card 2018 for the Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry SSB Interview 2018. Aspirants who are registered for the exam can now download the call letter for the interview from this page using their registration no and password. The navy is going to conduct the Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry SSB Interview 2018 to fill the various posts of officers in the navy. The interview will be held in August 2018.
It is the good job opportunity for the aspirants who want to join the Indian Navy and want to live a prideful life in the Navy and serve the nation. We know that each candidate is doing the hard preparation to crack the interview and waiting for the exam call letter. We inform that the officials of the navy are ready to release the Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry Call Letter 2018 for the interview on their main site.
You can download your hall ticket from this page easily. For this, we have given you a direct link below on this page to download the call letter for the exam. If you face any issue in downloading the Indian Navy Admit Card 2018 then you should follow each step to download the call letter for the exam.
- Name of Organization: – Indian Navy
- Name of Interview: – Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry SSB Interview 2018
- Name of Posts: – Officers
- Vacancy Total: – Various
- Level of exam: – National Level
- Category type: – Indian Navy Admit Card 2018
- Status of call letter: – Available Now
- Date of Interview: – August 2018
- Date of result: – Announced Soon
- Official Site: – joinindiannavy.nic.in
The officials of the Navy have released the Indian Navy Admit Card 2018 for the interview on its official site. Registered candidates for the interview can download the hall ticket from this page and then face the walk-in the interview round to get the job.
- Go to the official site of it that is joinindiannavy.nic.in
- Go to the download section
- You will see the link, which is Indian Navy Admit Card 2018.
- Click on the link.
- A blank form will have appeared on the computer screen.
- Enter your registration no and password in it.
- Press on submit.
- Call letter will be displayed on the computer screen.
- Examine your details in it.
- In last, take the print out of the call letter for the interview.
The result of the interview will be announced after the one or two months of the interview on the official site of the navy. The aspirants who will clear the interview will be included in the merit list and then they will get their job too. All the candidates can check the result from this page easily.