The Indian Army (भारतीय थलसेना ) is the area based extension and the biggest segment of the Indian Armed Forces. The President of India serves as the by right Commander-in-Chief of the armed force while the true administration lies with Minister of Defense, and it is directed by the Chief of Army Staff (COAS), who is a four-star general. Two officers have been given the rank of Field marshal, a Five-star rank, which is a stylized position of significant privilege.
Indian Army has welcomed a notice for unmarried Male competitors for Permanent Commission 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Course – 33 Commencing from Jan 2015. Qualified applicants may apply online from Date 01-11-2014 to Date 28-11-2014.It would be ideal if you read the beneath given data, for example, Educational Qualification, Application Fees, Selection Procedure and so on for Indian Army Recruitment 2014, carefully before seeking this job. More information regarding recruitment is as follows:
Indian Army Recruitment 2014 Vacancy Details-
- 1 Indian Army Recruitment 2014 Vacancy Details-
Organisation name : Indian Army Recruitment
Job Type :Government Sector (90 Posts)
Application Last date : 28 November 2014
Job Location : All India
What is the Education Qualification For this Job?
Educational Qualification :
Competitors who have passed Intermediate (12th) Examination or its identical with a base total of 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a perceived instruction sheets.
What Is The Age Limit For This Job?
Age Limit :
For Indian Army Recruitments 2014, Applicant must not be underneath 16½ years or more 19½ years on the first day of the month in which the course is beginning, And the competitor ought not be conceived before 01 Jan 1996 and not following 01 Jan 1999.
Name of the Vacant Posts-
10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Course – 33 (90 Posts)
Advt No. : davp 10601/11/0032/1415
The hopefules which are Shortlisted, will be called for Services Selection Board (SSB) Interview at Bhopal, Bangalore or Allahabad. Interviews will be held in Feb/Mar 2015 onwards.
How to Apply-
Qualified hopefuls may apply online through the official Website of Indian Army (www.joinindianarmy.nic.in) from Date 01-11-2014 at 10:00 Hrs to Date 28-11-2014 at 10:00 Hrs.
Instructions to Apply Online-
1. Before applying online hopefuls need to scan the copies of photograph and signature.
2. Log on the official website of Indian Army www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
3. Click on the “Online Application for 10+2(tes) -33 Course”
4. Read the Complete advertisment & guidelines precisely before applying this job.
5. Click on the “Sign Up” button for registration.
6. Fill the complete the details carefully and submit the application.
7. Presently relogin with username & Password.
8. Fill the details carefully and upload the copies of photograph and signature.
9. Check the subtle elements and submit the structure & take the printout duplicates of use structure for future utilization.
Beginning Date of Online Application: Date 01-11-2014.
Last Date to Apply Online: Date 28-11-2014.
Note: Last date may be extended upto Date 30-11-2014