India Post Office Recruitment 2018: The India Post Office has given a great job opportunity to the people of the India. The department of the post has released an employment notification that is India Post Office Recruitment 2018 to fill the 2667 posts of Gramin Dak Sevak, Postman, Mail guard and Staff Car Driver in the various circles of the India Post. Interested candidates can apply online for these posts before the last date.3
Able candidates can apply online for the India Post Office Notification 2018 from this page easily. For this, we have given you an activated link below on this page. By clicking on it you can easily fill up the application form for the posts. Other details of the posts are mentioned briefly on this page. Check them carefully and then apply for it.
According to the India Post Office Recruitment 2018 the educational qualification of the aspirants should be 8th or 10th passed from a recognized board of the state. The job location for the post is different. Selected aspirants will get the good salary and pay scale from the department and this is central government job. Therefore, you should do the good preparation for the posts.
India Post Office Posts 2018 important details: –
- 1 India Post Office Posts 2018 important details: –
- 1.1 India Post Office Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria: –
- 1.2 Selection Process: –
- 1.3 Pay Scale: –
- 1.4 Application Fees: – .
- 1.5 Important Dates: –
- 1.6 Application Mode: –
- 1.7 Steps to apply for the India Post Office Vacancy 2018: –
- 1.8 India Post Office Admit Card 2018: –
- 1.9 India Post Office Result 2018: –
- Name of Corporation: – India Post Office
- Recruitment Name: – India Post Office Recruitment 2018
- Name of Posts: – Gramin Dak Sevak, Postman, Mail guard and Staff Car Driver Posts
- Posts Total: – 2667
- Location: – All over India
- Vacancy Type: – Central Govt. Job
India Post Office Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria: –
Academic Qualification: –
Candidate must be 8th or 10th passed from a recognized state education board of India.
Candidates should have good computer knowledge also.
Age Bar: –
18 to 40 years as on 19 January 2018
Selection Process: –
- Merit List
Pay Scale: –
Rs. 2295 to 4245 per month
Application Fees: – .
- General and OBC: – 100
- SC/ST: – No fees to pay
Important Dates: –
- Start Date to apply: – 03 July 2018
- Last Date to fill the form: – 16 July 2018
Application Mode: –
Official Site: –
Steps to apply for the India Post Office Vacancy 2018: –
- Visit the official site of it that is gov.in
- Find the recruitment link which is India Post Office Recruitment 2018
- Hits on the link.
- A blank form will come on the PC
- Enter your name, address, contact no, educational details etc carefully.
- Upload your photograph and signature also.
- Before submission, check the form carefully.
- After that, pay the application fees via the net banking.
- Press submit.
- Take the hard copy of the form for future use.
India Post Office Admit Card 2018: –
Admit Card is an important document for the candidates. It is used to identify an aspirant at the exam center. You can download it from this page easily.
India Post Office Result 2018: –
Result of the merit list will be published after sometime of the recruitment process. It will take some time to choose the best candidates. After choosing the best candidate, a merit list for the able aspirants will be displayed.