India Post Office Recruitment 2018 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS), Postman, Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant, Mail Guard, MTS and more job opening @indiapost.gov.in
Department of Post Office, India is going to recruit the skilled and Qualified Candidates for all states postal circle like Gujarat, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh Uttarakhand & more. If you want to make your career in the India Postal Circle then its good news for you. India Postal Circle is going to hire candidates in Postman, GDS, PA, SA departments. Candidates who have recently passed in 10th Class have good chance to grab this opportunity. Post office was founded in the year of April 1st 1774 and its main headquarter is located in Sansad Marg, New Delhi. The Indian Postal Service has 154,866 post offices which is spread across the whole country along with 139,040 were in rural areas and 15,826 in urban areas. there are total 22 Postal circle in our Country and each circle headed by the chief postmaster general. Each circle is divided into two circle.
Recently India Post Office has released the Gramin Dak Sevak Bharti Notification in the various Postal Circle department. huge no of Applicants has Applied for the India Post GDS Recruitment 2018 and there is no further notification has been released by the India Postal Circle. Right not all Candidates are waiting for the Indian Postal Circle GDS Merit List 2017 along with Post Office Dak Sevak Result 2017 so all those Applicants need to visit the official website to get all the relevant notification.
Dear Job seekers are you searching for Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak jobs 2018? then you are no great place. we are sharing here the latest notification regarding India Post Office GDS Postman PA SA notification 2018. The India post Office has has issued various Post Office zone wise Recruitment 2017. Only those candidates are eligible for these Posts who have passed Certificate in the respective trade from any Technical Institution recognized by the Govt. OR VIII Std. Passed with experience of one year in the respective trade. Indian citizen having age in between 18 to 30 years can apply for this India Post Recruitment 2018.
India Post Office Vacancy 2018 Apply Online-
Latest Postal Recruitment (Apply Now)
|AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017||1126 (GDS)||19/04/2017|
|Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment 2017||645 (GDS)||19/04/2017|
|Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2017||413 (MTS)||10/04/2017|
|MP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017||1859 (GDS)||02/05/2017|
|Rajasthan Postal Circle Recruitment 2017||1577 (GDS)||03/05/2017|
|Assam Postal Circle Recruitment 2017||467 (Dak Sevak)||06/05/2017|
|Chhattisgarh Postal Circle Recruitment 2017||123 (GDS)||05/05/2017|
|Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment 2017||16 (GDS)||08/05/2017|
|Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment 2017||438 (GDS)||05/05/2017|
|HP Circle Recruitment 2017||391 (GDS)||02/05/2017|
|Jammu & Kashmir Postal Circle Recruitment 2017||–||–|
|Jharkhand Postal Circle Recruitment 2017||256 (GDS)||03/05/2017|
|Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment 2017||1048 (GDS||08/05/2017|
|Kerala Postal Circle Recruitment 2017||–||–|
|Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment 2017||1789 (GDS)||06/05/2017|
|Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2017||1072 (GDS||26/04/2017|
|Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment 2017||620 (GDS)||11/05/2017|
|Tamilnadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2017||128 (GDS)||09/05/2017|
|UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017||–||–|
|Uttarakhand Postal Circle Recruitment 2017||–||–|
|West Bengal Postal Circle Recruitment 2017||–||–|
|Bihar Postal Circle Recruitment 2017||–||–|
|North East Postal Circle Recruitment 2017||–||–|
www.indiapost.gov.in Recruitment 2018-
|Department Name:||India Post Office|
|Total Number of Vacancies:||20000+|
|Type of Job:||Sarkari Naukri|
|Job Location:||State Wise|
|Starting Date of Application Form:||07th July 2017|
|Closing Date of Application Form:||August 2017|
India Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 –
Good news for All job hunters who are looking for Govt Jobs After 10th/12th then India Postal Circle is going to provide the Recruitment Notification for various posts like Postman, Mail Guard, PA, MTS for state wise postal circle i.e. Gujarat, Maharashtra, Madhya
Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh etc. A huge number of Indian citizen are waiting for the registration form of Gramin Dak Sevak region wise such as TS Postal Circle, Odisha Postal Circle, Gujarat Postal Circle, MP Postal Circle, Rajasthan Postal, CG Postal Dept, Jharkhand Postal Circle, Himachal Postal Circle, Assam Postal Circle, Maharashtra Postal Circle, Karnataka Postal Circle, Haryana Postal Circle, Punjab Postal Circle, Delhi Postal Circle, TN Postal Circle, Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle. All Job seekers can apply online for the India Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 through the official website i.e appost.in/gdsonline. Qualified Applicants are requested to Apply online Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment application form before the due date of accepting. After the successful completion of the registration process, Department will conduct the Written Examination. After the successful completion of Examination India Post Circle will Announce the India post GDS MTS Result 2018. The Department will release result in its official website. the Department will also declare the Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak MTS Postman Cutoff Marks & Merit List 2018. with the help of India Post GDS MTS Mail Guard Cutoff marks & Result 2017 you will know that you’re eligible or not. If you will get equal or more marks then the India Post GDS cutoff marks then you will be qualified for the next round either not. Know the academic qualification, age perimeter, experience detail, selection procedure & More details from below:
- Candidates who have completed their 10th/Matriculation or 12th/HSC Examination with English as the compulsory subject they can apply for available positions.
- Those Applicants who have the certificate of Diploma/Graduation or Bachelor’s degree they also can submit online application form.
- More more information kindly download official notification and read it carefully before applying online.
- Candidates age Limit should be between 18 years to 40 years .
- Cut off date for calculation of age is 01st January 2017.
- Reserved category candidates are liable to get an extension in upper age limit as per the government of India norms.
- There will be no relaxation for the unreserved category candidates.
Age Relaxation for Reserved Category:
- OBC Category: 03 Years
- SC/ST Category: 05 Years
- PH Category: 10 Years
- The paid amount will not be refunded or adjustable so keep in mind before paying the fee.
- Unreserved Category: Rs.100/-
- Reserved Category: No Fee
- Reserved category candidates will get full relaxation from the paying fees as because of the government norms.
- Aptitude Test
- Computer Proficiency Test/Typing Test
- Personal Interview.
How to Apply :
- All interested or eligible candidates log on to www.indiapost.gov.in or go to direct link as listed below.
- Navigate to Career section and find out the latest Post Office Vacancy 2018 link.
- For more information please download India Post Notification PDF file and refer all eligibility criteria (age limit, academic qualification, work experience, examination fee and more).
- After the complete all procedure, applicants can press on “Apply On-line” button or link.
- Open online registration form and enter all required information without any type of mistake.
- Upload your recent size color photograph, signature and other necessary documents and certificates only in JPEG format.
- At last, click on Submit button for final procedure.
- Save system generated application form and bank challan and then take printout for future reference.
More Awesome Posts-
- AP Post Office Recruitment 2018 For 105 Postman And Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Posts
- UP Post Office Recruitment 2018 For 932 Postman And Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Posts
- Rajasthan Post Office Recruitment 2018 For 663 Gramin Dak Sevak Posts
- India Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak New Exam Pattern And Syllabus PDF
- India Post Office Multi Tasking Staff Syllabus PDF Document & Info.
- IBPS Recruitment 2017 www.ibps.in For Various Specialist Officer Posts
- Sarkari Naukri