Income Tax Department Recruitment 2018 www.incometaxindia.gov.in For 20750 Income Tax Officer & Other Posts:
Income Tax Department Recruitment has publicised a recruitment Notification 2018 for 20750 AO Cadre, PS Cadre, LDC, Income Tax Officer, Income Tax Inspector, TA Steno Grade II, Executive Assistants and Group C Posts. Intrigued and Qualified hopefuls must request the examination by submitting the online application structure on or before the Last Date.
It would be ideal if you read the beneath given data, for example, Educational Qualification, Application Fees, Selection Procedure and so on for Income Tax Department Recruitment 2018, carefully before seeking this job. More information regarding the Income Tax Department Recruitment Notification are as follows:
Income Tax Department Recruitment 2018-
- 1 Income Tax Department Recruitment 2018-
- 2 What Is The Educational Qualification for this job?
- 2.1 Income Tax Department 2018 Assistant Exam Pattern & Syllabus-
- 2.2 Income Tax Department Recruitment Exam Syllabus 2018-
- 3 How To Crack Income Tax Department Examination?
- 4 Previous Question Papers of Income Tax Dept of India-
Organisation Name : Income Tax Department
Job Type : Government Sector (20000+ Posts)
Application Last Date : Updated Soon…
What Is The Educational Qualification for this job?
Qualified applicants ought to be following capability like a Matriculation (10th Pass), HSC (12th Pass), Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Graduation Degree along with Basic Knowledge of Operating Computers and Typing Speed of 15 WMP in Hindi & 20 WPM in English.
What Is The Age Limit For This Job?
18 Years to 30 years. for more Details Qualified applicants ought to be refer to the official website of Income Tax Department. Age relaxation to the reserved category candidates will be applicable as per govt rules.
Name of the Vacant Posts-
AO Cadre, PS Cadre, LDC, Income Tax Officer, Income Tax Inspector, TA Steno Grade II, Executive Assistants and Group C Posts [20750 Posts]
Details of the Vacancy-
- Income Tax Officer
- AO Cadre
- PS cadre
- TA/Steno Grade-II/Driver
- Notice Server/LDC/Driver
- Inspector of Income Tax
- Executive Assistants
- Group C
Qualified competitors ought to be selected based on Following Process:
- Written Examination (It will be either Computer Based Test (CBT) or OMR Based).
- Personal Interview
Procedure To Apply-
Qualified applicants ought to be send their application with relevant documents by post/ hand to the following address:
The Assistant Commissioner of Income Tax (Hqrs.-Personnel)
IIIrd Floor, Room No. 378,
Central Revenues Building,
I.P. Estate, New Delhi – 110002.
Email: [email protected]
Ph.: 0120 – 2770483, 2770438 (Fax)
Income Tax Department 2018 Assistant Exam Pattern & Syllabus-
All the Candidates of the PS Cadre, Inspector of Income Tax, and Income Tax Officer Posts Written Examination Looking for Check/Download the Income Tax Department IT Officer Syllabus 2018 dispersed by the Income Tax Department Recruitment Board website which is www.incometaxindia.gov.in. So to get the Income Tax Department IT Officer Syllabus 2018 involved job viewers in the Income Tax Vacancies 2018-19 checks it today. Habitually Income Tax Department Recruitment Board is formed employment chance on a big level. In this PS Cadre, Inspector of Income Tax, and Income Tax Officer Upcoming Written Exam, applicants in Income Tax Department IT Officer Recruitment may know more than a few things used the PS Cadre, Inspector of Income Tax, and Income Tax Officer Exam Syllabus subjects.
|Objective Type Exams||1||Income Tax Law & Allied Taxes||100||100||2 Hours for each paper|
|Subjective Type Exam||5||Income Tax & Accountancy||100||100||3 Hours|
Income Tax Department Recruitment Exam Syllabus 2018-
- Hire Purchase Consignment Accounts
- Accounting Cycle & Preparation of final accounts (manufacturing, trading, profit & loss accounts and balance sheet)
- Departmental or Branch Accounts
- Accounting Standards issued by the Institute of Chartered Accounts of India
- Partnership Account
- Basics of absorption, amalgamation, and reconstruction.
- Depreciation Accounts (Straight-line Method and Written down Method)
- Joint Venture Accounts.
- Company Accounts
- Direct/ Indirect Speech
- Sentence Structure
- Passive Voice
- One Word Substitutions
- Error Correction
- Verbal Comprehension Passage
- Active Voice
- Fill in the Blanks
- General Science
- Indian Constitution
- History of India
- Political Science
- Tourism Spots
- Science & Technology
- Famous Places
- Current Events (National & International)
- Countries & Capitals
- International Issues
- Music & Literature
- Cultural Heritage
- Important Dates
- Indian Partnership Act, 1932
- Indian Contract Act
- Information Technology Act, 2000
- Hindu Law
- Right to Information Act
- Transfer of Property Act
- Civil Procedure Code
- Companies Act
- Average Estimation
- Time & Distance
- Ratio & Proportion
- Ratio & Time
- Rounding Numbers
- Internet Usage
- Computer Software & Hardware Knowledge
- MS Office
- MS Excel
- MS Word
- MS PowerPoint
How To Crack Income Tax Department Examination?
- All the Aspirants are advised to Do work on weak subjects to score good marks.
- Students Need to work According to the speed and accuracy Solving the Question & Answers. You will also know about the importance of each topic.
- Candidates are also Advised to Prepare by Solving Income Tax Dept. Previous year Question Papers as it makes you to understand the level of difficulty and type of questions asked in IT examination.
- Candidates can solve their answers in a innovative and intuitive way. Innovation in answers helps to reach the correct option quickly. This means, it is not at all compulsory to solve question in typical way.
- Contenders make self written notes. Study from your own notes is faster, easier and more useful.
- You can get excellent study material online. It helps you to make strategy and crack this exam.
Previous Question Papers of Income Tax Dept of India-
The Income Tax Department Previous Year Question Papers are also Available on our website which will be the great help to all the Job Seekers, the IT Department Exam Papers can be used for your Exam Preparation, taking these tests will increase the candidate’s confidence, decrease the time required to solve the questions in pressure situation. The test will also help you in analysing your short comings, which can be rectified by putting in more efforts. After you have covered a certain topic, keep revising it time to time to increase the knowledge retention. Revision is very necessary to strengthen the preparation. There are Lots of Question Banks Available in the market, which can be helpful to a Aspirants During Exam Practice. GK is a section where marks can be easily scored with less preparation, the best way to prepare GK section is to read the entire newspaper daily, there are also various books available in the markets for this. Here are Few Income Tax Department Exam 2018 Test Papers :
- Income Tax Dept of India Stenographer Exam Question Papers PDF – General English
- IT Department Income Tax Inspector Model Question Papers Free PDF – General Intelligence
- Solved Question Papers of IT Multi Tasking Staff Exam – Arithmetic Ability
- Download IT Dept Tax Assistant Old Year Question Papers Free PDF – General Awareness
|Official Advertisement||Available Soon|
|Starting Date Of Online Application||Available Soon|
|Last Date to Apply Online||Available Soon|
|Income Tax Exam Date||Available Soon|
|Admit Card Availability Date||Available Soon|