IISER Application Form 2019, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern: Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research will soon conduct the IISER SCB Aptitude Test 2019. For this, it will soon release the IISER Application Form 2019. The purpose of the test is to offer the admission in the 5 years Dual Degree BS-MS course in seven IISER institutions in the country. Interested candidates can get the complete details about the application form in this article.
To get the admission in the institutions the aspirants will have to clear the aptitude test and the marks of the KVPY and JEE will affect your admission. The IISER 2019 Application Form will be started to fill from the fourth week of May 2019. The application form will be filled through the online mode only. No other mode will be accepted to receive the application form. Selection of the aspirants is depended on the performance of the aspirants in the exam.
You should bookmark this page to get the complete details for the IISER Application Form 2019 such as eligibility criteria, application fees, important dates, how to apply, and other details easily. Before filling the application form, you have to check the complete details of the form. For this, you can download the official notification also.
IISER Notification 2019 Details:-
- 1 IISER Notification 2019 Details:-
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria of IISER Application Form 2019-
- 1.2 Cut-off Marks: –
- 1.3 Age Bar: –
- 1.4 Selection Process: –
- 1.5 Application Fees: –
- 1.6 Important Dates: –
- 1.7 IISER SCB Exam Pattern 2019: –
- 1.8 Steps to fill the IISER Notification 2019:-
- 1.9 IISER SCB Admit Card 2019: –
- 1.10 IISER SCB Exam Result 2019: –
- Name of Institution: – Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research
- Test Name: – IISER SCB Aptitude Test 2019
- Purpose of test: – Providing the admission
- Course offered: – 5 years Dual Degree BS-MS course
- Available Seats: – Various
- Application Mode: – Online
Eligibility Criteria of IISER Application Form 2019-
Educational Qualification: –
Candidates should pass the 12th in science stream in the year 2018 or 2019 with 50% of marks (5% of relaxation for the OBC – NC and PWD category).
Cut-off Marks: –
The cut-off is 55% in 12th for SC/ST/KM categories.
Age Bar: –
Check the official notification
Selection Process: –
- IISER SCB Aptitude Test 2019
- KVPY Marks
- JEE Marks
Application Fees: –
- General/OBC: – Rs. 1500
- SC/ST/Kashmiri Migrants: – Rs. 750
Important Dates: –
- The beginning of application form: – 4th week of May 2019
- Last Date to apply: – 3rd week of June 2019
- Admit Card release date: – 3rd week of June 2019
- Test Date: – 4th week of June 2019
- Date of final results: – July 2019
IISER SCB Exam Pattern 2019: –
- The test will be offline.
- The exam duration will be 3 hours
- The question paper will have objective type question.
- 15 questions will be asked from each subject
- 3 marks will be given for each correct answer and 1 mark will be deducted for the wrong one.
Steps to fill the IISER Notification 2019:-
- To fill the form go to the official site of it
- Click on the link that is IISER Application Form 2019
- Hits on the link
- Fill all the details correctly that are asked in the form.
- Upload your new photo and signature in the form.
- Deposit the application fees via online mode.
- Check all the details.
- Hits on submit button after filling the form.
- Take the hard copy of the form for future.
IISER SCB Admit Card 2019: –
The call letter will be published before the 15 days of the exam. If you are registered for the exam then you can download the call letter from this page easily and appear in the exam.
IISER SCB Exam Result 2019: –
The result of the exam will be declared in June 2019. After passing the exam, the successful students will be a part of the admission process. After the declaration of the result, the institution soon will start the admission process.