IIBF Application Form 2019: IIBF Application Form 2019 will be released soon on its official website. Aspirants who are waiting for the IIBF Online application Form 2019. They can apply for IIBF Application Form 2019 by the last date.
IIBF is known as Indian Institute of banking and finance. Complete the membership form to apply for the IIBF 2019 Entrance Exams. Completing courses from IIBF 2019 Aspirants will be offered the distance learning courses under the coordination of Punjab national bank of information technology and Indira Gandhi National Open University and several more.
Applicants who are completing this course from this institute will be giving the distance learning courses under the Punjab national bank of information technology and Indira Gandhi National Open University. Applier aspirants will check here all details regarding IIBF 2019 containing Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates and How to Apply. IIBF means Indian Institute of Banking and finance. Applicants who want to register for this entrance examination will need to complete their application form.
IIBF Application Form 2019 Details:
|Name of the organization||Indira Gandhi National Open University|
|Name of the Exam||IIBF(Indian Institute of Banking and finance)|
|Application Form Status||Release soon|
|Mode of application||Online|
IIBF Application Form 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
- Aspirants should have a bachelor’s degree (arts, science, engineering or commerce, etc.) from a recognized UGC university.
- Aspirants who are in the final year of graduation will also be eligible to apply, but they have to submit the certificates at the time of admission.
- Aspirants who are appearing for the entrance exam first time need to pay Rs 3200/- and for second attempt application fee is Rs 800/
- Application fee can be paid in online mode
- Last date for applying for examination: March 2019
- Exam Date(Principles & Practices of Banking): May 2019
- Exam Date(Accounting & Finance for Bankers): May 2019
- Exam Date(Legal & Regulatory Aspects of Banking): June 2019
How To Apply For IIBF Application Form 2019:
- Aspirants Go to the official website.
- Click on “Fee Payment” link.
- Fill your basic details & click on “Make Payment” button.
- After fee payment, you will get “Payment ID” on your registered email ID & mobile number.
- Then, click on “IIBF 2019 Fee Payment Status”.
- Login with the “Payment ID” & “Date of Birth” to check fee payment status.
- Click on “Fill IIBF 2019 Online Application Form” link.
- Now, fill your personal, educational, aadhaar card, communication address & other details.
- Then, upload your recent passport size photograph & signature in a given format.
- After completing all the steps, click on “Save & Preview” button.
- Check your filled details & click on “Submit” button.
- Take a print copy of the application for further process.
IIBF Exam Pattern & Syllabus:
- The duration of the exam will be 2 hours i.e. 120 minutes
- The exam will be organized only in the English language
- There will have 1/8 as the negative mark
- Knowledge Testing
- Analytical / Logical Exposition
- Conceptual Grasp
- Problem Solving
- Case Analysis
IIBF 2019 Admit Card:
Aspirants will be able to get their hall tickets on the official website on the homepage itself. Aspirants will have to type in their application number and their DOB to open their hall ticket. Aspirants will have to carry their hall ticket while going to the examination centre.
IIBF Result 2019:
The IIBF 2019 marks will be on the homepage for the candidates as they have to sign in to get their marks. The marks will be out by the authorities of the university.