IGNOU B.Ed Admissions 2018: – Candidates who want to do the B.Ed from Indira Gandhi National Open University for them we have a good new that the university has started the process of IGNOU B.Ed Admissions 2018. INNOU, which is one of the famous open university of India, has given you this excellent opportunity. If you are interested then you can fill the application form for it. On this page, we have given you the direct link to fill up the application form.
B.Ed is a two-year full time program with maximum time limit for its completion is 5 years. This is a special course for teachers who are trained in service. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can register themselves with IGNOU B.Ed 2018 Admission. Only few days are left for the registration of the candidates. The selection process of the candidates for the admission in IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Test 2018. Aspirants who will pass this test will be eligible for the admission.
Interested students can check the complete details of the IGNOU B.Ed Admissions 2018 from this page easily. Only eligible aspirants can apply for the admission. It is necessary for them that they complete the required eligibility for the admission. The B.Ed program is offered in English and Hindi Medium. There is no age bar for the candidates who want to sit in the exam. However, they must have get 55% of marks in their Graduation.
Details of IGNOU B.Ed Admissions 2018: –
- 1 Details of IGNOU B.Ed Admissions 2018: –
- 1.1 IGNOU 2018 B.Ed Application Form Eligibility Criteria-
- 1.2 Educational Qualification: –
- 1.3 Age Bar: –
- 1.4 Selection Process: –
- 1.5 Application Fees: – .
- 1.6 Important Dates: –
- 1.7 Application Mode: –
- 1.8 IGNOU B.Ed Exam Pattern 2018: –
- 1.9 Steps to fill the form of IGNOU B.Ed Admission 2018: –
- 1.10 IGNOU B.Ed Admit Card 2018: –
- 1.11 IGNOU B.Ed Result 2018: –
- University Name: – Indira Gandhi National Open University
- Admission Name: – IGNOU B.Ed Admissions 2018
- Course Offered: – Ed course
- Seats: – Various
- Official site: – ignou.ac.in
IGNOU 2018 B.Ed Application Form Eligibility Criteria-
Educational Qualification: –
didates) in any discipline from any recognized university of India.
Age Bar: –
There is no age bar for it.
Selection Process: –
- IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Test
- Merit List
Application Fees: – .
- Online: – Rs. 1000
- Offline: – Rs. 1050
Important Dates: –
- Starting date to apply online: – 21 June 2018
- Last Date to apply online: – 11 August 2018
- Admit card availability: – Last week of August 2018
- Date of entrance exam: – 24 September 2018
- Result: – 3rd week of October 2018
Application Mode: –
IGNOU B.Ed Exam Pattern 2018: –
|Section I||General English Comprehension||10||10|
|Section II||Logical and Analytical Reasoning||20||20|
|Section III||Educational and General Awareness||25||25|
|Section IV||Teaching – Learning and the school||25||25|
|Section V||Science, Math, Social Studies, English, Hindi||20||20|
Steps to fill the form of IGNOU B.Ed Admission 2018: –
- Visit the main site if the university that is ignou.ac.in
- Find the link that is IGNOU B.Ed Admissions 2018
- Hits on the link.
- If you are new user then you have to register yourself.
- For the registration, enter your complete details in it.
- Click ok.
- Remember the user name and password.
- Now apply for the admission.
- Fill your educational and other personal details in it.
- Also, upload your photograph and signature in the prescribed size.
- Click OK.
- Check the form at least once.
- Pay the application via online or offline method.
- Click on submit button
- At the end, take the print out of the form.
IGNOU B.Ed Admit Card 2018: –
Admit card will be released in August 2018 for the registered aspirants only. Other candidates cannot download the call letter. The admit card contains the important exam details like exam date and time, roll no, exam center’s address etc. You have to show it to the exam authority for your verification.
IGNOU B.Ed Result 2018: –
The result of the exam will be announced in October 2018. The aspirants who will pass the written exam for them category merit list will be prepared and then the able candidates will get their admission confirmation from the university.