Institute of Engineering and Management and University of Engineering & Management (IEM and UEM) every conducts the IEMJEE (Institute of Engineering & Management Joint Entrance Examination). This entrance exam is a gateway to take the admission in the various engineering and management courses run by these institutions. Therefore, for this, the institutions will soon release the IEMJEE Application Form 2019 to start the admission process.
If any student is interested in the courses offered by these institutions then he/she can fill the IEMJEE Registration Form 2019 online. The dates to fill the application form will be notified soon by the association. The IEMJEE Entrance Exam 2019 will select the aspirants for the admission. For the preparation of the exam, the exam syllabus and exam pattern are available below of the page. Interested aspirants can check and start the preparation according to it.
The institution will conduct the IEMJEE Application Form 2019 via the online and offline mode. Students can choose any of the modes they want. The complete eligibility details of the exam such as educational qualification and age limit are below. You should carefully check them once. Candidates are required to fulfill this eligibility to appear in the exam and be selected for the admission.
IEMJEE Application Form 2019 Important Details: –
- Institutions Name: – Institute of Engineering and Management and University of Engineering & Management
- Form Name: – IEMJEE Application Form 2019
- Course Offered: – Engineering and management courses
- Official site: – iemjee.uem.edu.in
IEMJEE 2019 Required Eligibility Criteria: –
Educational Qualification: –
- For B.Tech, BCA, BBA, B.Sc courses: – Aspirants must be 12th passed with physics, chemistry and math subjects with minimum 60% of marks (For SC/ST/PWD only 45% required).
Aspirants must secure 30% marks in English.
- For M.Tech, MSC, MCA, and MBA: – Aspirants should be Graduate with 60% marks in math (SC/ST/PWD required only 45% marks).
Note: – The aggregate marks for IEMJEE Exam 2019 are 50%.
Age Limit: –
Between 17 to 25 years on the exam date.
Domicile Certificate: –
Mandatory for candidates from Kolkata and Jaipur.
Selection Process: –
- IEMJEE Entrance Exam 2019
Application Fees: –
Check the official notification
Important Dates: –
- Starting date to fill the form: – Updated Soon
- Closing date to apply: – Updated Soon
- Admit card status: – Coming Soon
- Date of exam: – Notified Soon
- Result announcement: – Announced Soon
Application Mode: –
IEMJEE Exam Pattern 2019: –
|Physics||30 * 4 = 120||30||3 Hours|
|Chemistry||30 * 4 = 120||30|
|Math||30 * 4 = 120||30|
Steps to fill the IEMJEE Registration Form 2019: –
- Surf the official site of the institution i.e. iemjee.uem.edu.in
- On the homepage, you will see the IEMJEE Application Form 2019.
- Click on the link.
- Please register yourself.
- Register yourself with the organization and get the user and password.
- After that apply online and fill your other details in it correctly.
- Upload your passport size photo and signature.
- Click on submit.
- Check the application form.
- Pay the application fees.
- Hits on submit.
- Take the print out of the form for future.
IEMJEE Admit Card 2019: –
Admit card is an important document for the candidates who are registered for the exam. Without it, no one will be allowed in the exam hall. It contains the important details about a candidate. You can download the call letter from this page by using your user id and password.
IEMJEE Result 2019: –
Exam result of the exam will be declared after the one month of the exam. The actual dates for the result have not announced by the institution. As the result declares the counseling, the session will begin to provide the admissions to the students in their chosen courses. Aspirants can find their result from this page easily and fast.