Download ICSE 10th Time Table 2018 | ICSE 10th Board Time Table 2018 | Date Sheet of CISCE 10th Class 2018: (ICSE) The Indian Certificate of Secondary Education is an examination organised by the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations, a private, non-governmental board of school education in India, for class 10, i.e. grade 10.
It has been designed to provide an examination in a course of general education, through the medium of English which was previously affiliated to French Board of Examination before 1986.
The Indian Certificate of Secondary Education was first developed by the Local Examinations Syndicate of the University of Cambridge.
ICSE 10th Board Time Table 2018-
The syllabus followed by ICSE schools differs vastly from that followed in CBSE schools mainly in terms of content and volume. The board organise an ICSE examination towards the end of tenth grade and an Indian School Certificate (ISC) examination towards the end of twelfth grade.
ICSE 10th Board Time Table 2018 will be released soon at board-results.in. You need to keep in touch with us.
- The syllabus used by the ICSE board is more comprehensive and complete, encompassing all fields with equal importance.
- Applicant who are interested in careers in the lines of management and humanities will find the curriculum followed under ICSE to be more interesting and challenging, not to mention fruitful.
- Certification under the Indian Certificate of Secondary Education board will be recognized around the world, by foreign schools and universities when compared to the central board’s local margin.
- Because of the emphasis laid on English in ICSE, applicants from this board may hold a slight edge over other students in exams like TOEFL.
- Applicant may find the syllabus to be too extensive for their liking, as an average student practising under an ICSE board will face thirteen subjects/examinations during the sixth grade, when compared to the six subjects faced by the applicant’s counterpart in a CBSE affiliated school.
- Although an ICSE syllabus can facilitate deeper understanding and better life skills and analytical skills, pursuing further education may prove to be a problem due to a lack of leniency in evaluating papers after an ISC examination.
Both these boards share an equal amount of pros and cons, and choosing the right board will entirely depend on the kind of future you envision for your children. The quality of education provided under both boards is excellent, so all you’ll need to do is assess your children’s strengths and gauge the right board for them.
ICSE 10th Board Time Table 2018 or ICSE 10th Class Date Sheet will be available for downloading at cisce.org.
Applicant appearing for the examination have to study six subjects, with anywhere from 1 to 3 papers in each subject. For subject HC&G the paper 1 consists of History & Civics and paper 2 consists of Geography.
Science consists of 3 papers each for, Chemistry, and Biology., Physics This makes for a total of 8-11 papers, depending on the subjects. SSC results are taken from best 5 out of 6 subjects (out of which English marks is compulsory).