ICICI Bank Recruitment 2017 www.icicicareers.com 1000 Probationary Officer (PO) Posts-
ICICI Bank, Manipal Acadamy has publicized a Recruitment Notification 2017 for 1000 Probationary Officer (PO) Posts. Intrigued and Qualified hopefuls must request the examination by submitting the application structure to the post through the prescribed format on or before Date 30th June 2017.
It would be ideal if you read the beneath given data, for example, Educational Qualification, Application Fees, Selection Procedure and so on for ICICI Bank Recruirment 2017, carefully before seeking this job. More information regarding the ICICI Bank Recruitment Notification are as follows:
ICICI Bank Recruitment 2017-
- 1 ICICI Bank Recruitment 2017-
- 2 What Is The Educational Qualification for this job?
- 2.0.1 Educational Qualification:
- 2.0.2 What Is The Age Limit For This Job?
- 2.0.3 Age Limitation:
- 2.0.4 Name of the Vacant Posts-
- 2.0.5 JIPMER Recruitment 2017 For 104 Teaching & Non Teaching Posts
- 2.0.6 Selection Process-
- 2.0.7 Procedure To Apply-
- 2.0.8 Instruction to Fill Online Application-
- 2.0.9 Important Dates-
Organisation Name : ICICI Bank
Job Type : Government Sector/ Bank Jobs (1000 Posts)
Application Last Date : 30th June 2017
What Is The Educational Qualification for this job?
Qualified applicants ought to be following capability like a Graduation (BA, B.Sc, B.Com, MA, M.Sc, M.Com, BBS, BCA, B.Sc IT, MBA, MCA. BE, B.Tech (Computer, IT, Electrical, Electronics)) with 55% (Aggregate) marks in any discipline from any recognized university or college.
What Is The Age Limit For This Job?
Qualified applicants upper age limit ought to be 25 year as on 30th June 2017 for ICICI Bank Recruitment 2017.
Name of the Vacant Posts-
Probationary Officer (PO) Posts [1000 Posts]
Qualified competitors ought to be selected on bases of online Aptitude Test, Online Psychometric Assessment, Case-Based Group Discussion (GD) & Personal Interview (PI).
Procedure To Apply-
Qualified applicants ought to be download the application to the official website of ICICI Bank (www.icicicareers.com) on or before Date 30th June 2017.
Instruction to Fill Online Application-
1. Qualified applicants ought to be visit the official website of ICICI Bank (www.icicicareers.com)
2. Click on the Probationary Officer Programme.
3. Click on the careers—–>”Apply” and Click on the “Probationary Officer Program”
4. Fill up the ICICI Bank PO Recruitment Notification Form Online.
5. Upload required documents.
6. Submit the Application and Download.
7. Save the hard copy, Wait for Admit Card/Hall ticket.
Last Date Of Application Form: Date 30th June 2017
Job Location: All Big Cities of India ( Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, Mumbai, Kolkata, Lucknow, Patna, Noida, Gurgaon, Nagpur, Chandigarh, Bhopal,Indore , Hyderabad)[button-red url=”http://www.icicicareers.com/” target=”_blank” position=”center”]Apply Online Now[/button-red]