ICF Chennai Recruitment 2018: – Integral Coach Factory, Chennai has given a great job opportunity the Indian citizens. The ICF Chennai has recently advertised a job notification named ICF Chennai Recruitment 2018 to fill the 717 posts of Apprentice in ICF Chennai. This is the good opportunity for all the job seekers who want to work with the Indian Railways. They can apply online for the posts before the last date. All the eligibility details of the posts are mentioned below on this page. Check them first and then apply for the posts.
Aspirants who have 10th or 12th passed can easily apply for the ICF Chennai Apprentice Posts 2018. There will be no written exam for the posts. The selection of the aspirants will be based on the merit list. This merit list will examine the marks of the candidates in 10th or 12th standard. Aspirant with higher marks will be included in the merit list and will get the appointment letter. After the joining, the candidates will get the good salary from the department.
These posts are for fresher and experienced candidates. There are divided into these two parts. If you are fresher then you have to apply for the fresher category and if you are experienced then you have to apply for the experienced category. Eligibility criteria of the ICF Chennai Recruitment 2018 are below.
ICF Chennai Recruitment 2018: –
- 1 ICF Chennai Recruitment 2018: –
- 1.1 ICF Chennai Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria: –
- 1.2 Selection Process: –
- 1.3 Pay Scale: –
- 1.4 Application Fees: – .
- 1.5 Important Dates: –
- 1.6 Application Mode: –
- 1.7 Official website: –
- 1.8 Steps to apply for the ICF Chennai Apprentice Recruitment 2018: –
- 1.9 ICF Chennai Admit Card 2018: –
- 1.10 ICF Chennai Apprentice Result 2018: –
- Name of Corporation: – Integral Coach Factory, Chennai
- Recruitment Name: – ICF Chennai Recruitment 2018
- Posts Name: – Apprentice (Fresher and Experienced)
- Total no of vacancies: – 717
- Location of Job: – Tamil Nadu
- Vacancy Type: – Railway Job
ICF Chennai Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria: –
Academic Qualification: –
Aspirants must be 10th/12th passed from a valid state education board of India with minimum 50% of marks.
If a candidate is experienced then he/she must possess National Trade Certificate in relevant trade from a recognized institute by NCVT.
Note: – Aspirants must be registered with the Local Employment Exchange of Tamil Nadu
Age Bar: –
Between 15 to 24 years
Selection Process: –
- Merit list
- Document Verification
Pay Scale: –
- First Year: – 5700 per month
- In Second Year: – 6500 per month
- In Third Year: – 7350 per month
Application Fees: – .
- General and OBC: – 100
- SC/ST/PH: – No Fees
- All Category Female: – No fees
Important Dates: –
- Start Date to fill the application form: – 08 July 2018
- Last date to fill the form: – 08 August 2018
Application Mode: –
Official website: –
Steps to apply for the ICF Chennai Apprentice Recruitment 2018: –
- Go to the main website of the ICG Chennai which is icf.indianrailways.gov.in
- Go to the recruitment section.
- Find the link that is ICF Chennai Recruitment 2018
- Hits on the available link.
- Enter your name, age, address, contact no, educational qualification etc in the blank form.
- Please upload your passport size photograph and your signature in the form.
- Check the form at once.
- Deposit the application fees as per your category via the net banking.
- In last, take the hard copy of the form for future use.
ICF Chennai Admit Card 2018: –
Admit card of the exam is an important document for every candidate to be taken in the exam hall. It contains the important details of the candidate. It is used for the verification of the candidates on the exam center. You can download the call letter from this page easily.
ICF Chennai Apprentice Result 2018: –
The result of the exam will be announced after the finishing of the recruitment process. It is in the form of merit list. The department will issue the merit list based on their marks on their official site. Therefore, the aspirants will be in that list will get their appointment letter for the posts.