ICFAI Foundation, Hyderabad will soon conduct the ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test (IBSAT) 2019. For this, it has started the process of the IBSAT 2019 Application Form. Through the test, candidates will be able to get the admissions in the MBA, PGDM programs. Candidates who will qualify the exam will get the admission in IBS certified campuses at the Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Dehradun, Gurgaon, Jaipur, Kolkata, Mumbai, and Pune.
The IBSAT Application Form 2019 has been started to fill from the July 2018 and the form will be filled until the December 2018. The exam will be organized on 22 and 23 December 2018 and the admission will be started from the February 2019. All the important dates for the application form and exam date is briefly mentioned below of the page.
The final selection of the candidates for the admission will be done on the basis of academic record and their performance in the aptitude test, group discussion, and personal interview round respectively. Applying aspirants can get the complete details of the IBSAT 2019 Application Form like educational qualification, age limit, application fees, important dates, how to apply etc from this article.
Details of the IBSAT Notification 2019:-
- 1 Details of the IBSAT Notification 2019:-
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria of the IBSAT Notification 2019:
- 1.2 Application Fee:
- 1.3 Selection Process:
- 1.4 Important Dates:
- 1.5 The process to fill the form of IBSAT Admission Notification 2019:
- 1.6 IBSAT Exam Pattern 2019:
- 1.7 IBSAT Admit Card 2019:
- 1.8 IBSAT Result 2019:
- Organization Name: – ICFAI Foundation, Hyderabad
- Name of Test: – ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test (IBSAT) 2019
- Test Motive: – Providing admission
- Offered Courses: – MBA and PGDM programs
- No of Seats: – Various
- Application Mode: – Online
Eligibility Criteria of the IBSAT Notification 2019:
The candidate should have completed graduation with 50% of marks from a reputed Indian university.
Please check the official notification for the admission
You can check the details of the fees from the official notification. The fees structure can be different for each category.
- Aptitude Test
- Group Discussion
- Starting Date of application form: 1st July 2018
- Last Date to apply: 12th December 2018
- Slot Booking dates: 1st week of July 2018
- Availability of Admit Card: Coming Soon
- Date of exam: 22 and 23 December 2018
- Result Date: January 2019
- Selection starting dates for MBA and PGPM Program: 20th to 26th February 2019
- For Ph.D Program: 17th to 20th March 2019
The process to fill the form of IBSAT Admission Notification 2019:
- First, open the official site of the organization.
- On the home page, you will see a link that is IBSAT 2019 Application Form
- Click on that link.
- A form will appear.
- You have to enter your asked details in the application form.
- Upload your photo and signature in the form
- Deposit the application form.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take the printout of the form for further use.
IBSAT Exam Pattern 2019:
|Paper Type||Subjects||Total Questions||Duration|
|Objective Type||Quantitative Aptitude||30||2 Hours|
|Data Adequacy & Data Interpretation||30|
IBSAT Admit Card 2019:
The organization will release the call letter before the 15 days of the examination. Aspirants need to download the hall ticket by using the application number and password from the official site of it. Only registered aspirants will be able to download the call letter for the exam.
IBSAT Result 2019:
The result will be declared in the month of January 2019. After the declaration of the result, the organization will start the group discussion and personal interview round for the selection of the students. After all this, the admission process will be started to providing the admissions to the students.