IBPS Recruitment 2018 Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Various Specialist Officer Posts www.ibps.in: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is the organization which conducts examination for the vacancies offered by the Banking Sector. IBPS is the central government organization and authorized organization to conduct the competitive examinations. IBPS itself releases notifications, conducting Common Written Examination (CWE), releasing admit card and results for Probationary Officer (PO/MT), Clerical Cadre and Specialist Officer (SO). Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has publicized a recruitment Notification 2018 for I.T. Officer (Scale-I), Agricultural Field Officer (Scale-I), Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale-I), Law Officer (Scale-I), HR/ Personnel Officer (Scale-I), Marketing Officer (Scale-I) vacancies through Common Recruitment Process (CRP SPL-V) in the Participating Organisations. Intrigued and Qualified hopefuls must request the examination by submitting the online application structure from Date 07th November 2018 to Date 27th November 2018.
It would be ideal if you read the beneath given data, for example, Educational Qualification, Application Fees, Selection Procedure and so on for IBPS SO Recruitment 2017, carefully before seeking this job. More information regarding the IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment Notification are as follows:
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2018 Online Application For Clerk CWE 5 Vacancy
IBPS Specialist Officer 2018: Notification For Various Specialist Officer Posts
IBPS SO Recruitment 2018-
Organisation Name : Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
Job Type : Government Sector/Bank Jobs
Application Last Date : 27th November 2018
Name of Exam: Common Recruitment Process (CRP SPL-V)
What Is The Educational Qualification for this job?
- Qualified applicants ought to be following capability like a 4 year Engineering/ Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation or PG Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & TeleCommunication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications or Graduation having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level for I.T. Officer (Scale-I) Posts.
- 4 year Degree (Graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Agri.Engineering/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry for Agricultural Field Officer (Scale-I) Posts.
- Post Graduation Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the Degree (Graduation) level or PG degree in Sanskrit with English & Hindi as subjects at the Degree (Graduation) level for Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale-I) Posts.
For More Details on Educational Qualification For IBPS SO Recruitment 2018 visit the official website of IBPS.
What Is The Age Limit For This Job?
Qualified applicants age limit ought to be 20 to 30 years as on 10th December 2017. Age relaxation will be applicable as per norms.
Name of the Posts-
IBPS Specialist Officer Posts.
Details of the Vacancy-
1. I.T. Officer (Scale-I)
2. Agricultural Field Officer (Scale-I)
3. Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale-I)
4. Law Officer (Scale-I)
5. HR/ Personnel Officer (Scale-I)
6. Marketing Officer (Scale-I)
|Allahabad Bank||Indian Bank|
|Andhra Bank||Indian Overseas Bank|
|Bank of Baroda||Oriental Bank of Commerce|
|Bank of India||Punjab National Bank|
|Bank of Maharashtra||Punjab & Sind Bank|
|Bharatiya Mahila Bank||Syndicate Bank|
|Canara Bank||UCO Bank|
|Central Bank of India||Union Bank of India|
|Corporation Bank||United Bank of India|
|Dena Bank||Vijaya Bank|
|ECGC||Any other Bank/ Financial Institution|
IBPS PO Recruitment 2018 Online Application For CWE 5 PO/MT Vacancy
General Awareness, Marketing And Computer awareness Questions For IBPS/SBI PO Exams
Qualified competitors ought to be selected based on Written Exam and Interview.
Qualified applicants ought to be Pay Rs. 600/- for General Category applicants and Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD Category applicants through Online banking/Debit Card/Credit Card.
Procedure To Apply-
Qualified applicants ought to be apply online through the official website of IBPS (www.ibps.in) from Date 07th November 2018 to Date 27th November 2018.
Instruction to Fill Online Application-
1. Before applying candidates have valid Email ID.
2. Candidates should have recent passport style colour picture (20kb–50 kb) and signature on white paper with Black Ink pen (10kb – 20kb).
Now Go To The Official Website Of IBPS (www.ibps.in)
Open the link “CWE Specialist Officers”.
Click on “Common Recruitment Process for Specialist Officers 5”.
Click on “Click here for New Registration”.
Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are new user.
Get registered and fill all the details & upload photo, signature and click on Submit button and Make payment through online Mode.
On successful completion of transaction an e-receipt will be generated.
Take Printout of the e-receipt, Save the Registration and Password for future Use.
Sashastra Seema Bal Recruitment 2018 For 592 MO & Specialist Medical Officer Posts
USSSC Recruitment 2018 For 807 Posts, Uttarakhand Group C Samuh G Recruitments
|Application Start Dates||7th November 2017|
|Application End Dates||27th November 2017|
|Download of Call Letter||December 2017|
|Online Preliminary Exam|| 30th December 2017
& 31st December 2017
|Prelims Result &
Call Letter for Mains
|Online Mains Exam Date||28th January 2018|
|Mains Result &
Call Letter for Interview
|Conduct of Interview||February 2018|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2018|
[button-red url=”http://www.ibps.in” target=”_blank” position=”center”]Apply Online Now[/button-red]