Heavy Water Board Recruitment 2015 Department of Atomic Energy, Heavy Water Board, Government of India Trainee Posts 167 Vacancy
Department of Atomic Energy, Heavy Water Board, Government of India has publicized a recruitment Notification 2015 for 167 Trainee Posts in various Heavy Water Plants located in various parts of India. intrigued and qualified hopefuls must request the examination by submitting the online application structure on or before 31 January 2015.
It would be ideal if you read the beneath given data, for example, Educational Qualification, Application Fees, Selection Procedure and so on for Heavy Water Board Recruitment 2015, carefully before seeking this job. More information regarding the recruitment drive is as follows:
- 1 Recruitment Details-
- 1.1 What Is The Educational Qualification for this job?
- 1.2 What Is The Age Limit For This Job?
- 1.3 Name of the vacant Posts-
- 1.4 Selection Process-
- 1.5 Application Fee-
- 1.6 Procedure To Apply-
- 1.7 Instruction To Fill Online Application Form-
- 1.8 Important Dates-
Organisation Name : Department of Atomic Energy, Heavy Water Board
Job Type : Government Sector (167 Vacancy)
Application Last Date : 31 January 2015.
What Is The Educational Qualification for this job?
1. Category-I Trainee: (62 Posts)
2. Category-II Trainee: (105 Posts)
What Is The Age Limit For This Job?
Competitors age limit ought to be 18-25 years for post 1, 18-22 years for post 2 as on 01-01-2015.Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Name of the vacant Posts-
Trainee (167 Vacancy)
Details Of the Vacancy:
1. Category-I Trainee (62 Posts)
(1). Chemical (39 Posts)
(2). Mechanical (11 Posts)
(3). Electrical (03 Posts)
(4). Instrumentation (05 Posts)
(5). Chemistry (Laboratory) [04 Posts]
2. Category-II Trainee (105 Posts)
(1). Mechanical (Fitter) (25 Posts)
(2). Electrical (20 Posts)
(3). Instrument-Mechanic (10 Posts)
(4). Process/Plant Operator (50 Posts)
Qualified hopefuls ought to be selected based on Written Examination, Trade Test & Interview.
Qualified hopefuls ought to be pay Rs. 20/- (No fee for SC/ST/Women/Ex-servicemen/PD Candidates).
Procedure To Apply-
Qualified competitors ought to be apply online through the official website of Heavy Water Board (www.hwb.gov.in) on or before 31 January 2015.
Instruction To Fill Online Application Form-
1. Qualified competitors ought to be visit the official website of Heavy Water Board (www.hwb.gov.in).
2. Open the section “Recruitment”
3. Select the proper post & Click on “hwb.mahaonline.gov.in”.
4. Click on “New User Registration”.
5. Fill all the points of interest carefully & Click on “Create User”.
6. Presently take the printout of Application structure for further utilization.
Starting Date Online Application: 18 December 2014.
Last Date to Apply Online: 31 January 2015
[button-red url=”http://www.hwb.gov.in” target=”_blank” position=”center”]Apply Online Now[/button-red]