HBSAT Application Form 2019, Eligibility, Exam Pattern & Dates: HBSAT Stand for Hyderabad Business School Admission Test. Hyderabad Business School Admission Test (HBSAT) is a university level entrance test. HBSAT is conducted for admissions in MBA programs offered by GITAM Hyderabad Business School. The test is organized by Hyderabad Business School under GITAM University. The institute offers two types of MBA programs- MBA Dual Specialization and MBA Fintech.
As per the Latest Information, HBSAT Application Form 2019 Submission will Start in November 2018. Aspirants can apply for the HBSAT Application Form 2019 by the last date. All the other details regarding the HBSAT Online Registration 2019 such as Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, application fee, How to apply, Exam Pattern is updated below. All the aspirants can check the complete details from here.
HBSAT Application Form 2019 Details:
- 1 HBSAT Application Form 2019 Details:
- 1.1 HBSAT Exam 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
- 1.2 Number of Attempts:
- 1.3 Application Fee:
- 1.4 HBSAT 2018 Selection Process:
- 1.5 Important Dates HBSAT Application Form 2019:
- 1.6 How to Apply for HBSAT Application Form 2019:
- 1.7 HBSAT Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2019:
- 1.8 HBSAT Exam Pattern:
- 1.9 HBSAT Exam Admit Card 2019:
- 1.10 HBSAT Exam Result 2019:
|Conducting By||GITAM Hyderabad Business School|
|Mode of HBSAT||Online|
|Date of HBSAT||January 2019|
HBSAT Exam 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
- Aspirants must possess a bachelor’s degree of at least three years or equivalent with minimum aggregate 50% marks in any discipline.
- Aspirants in the final year of the bachelor’s course must complete the same by August 2018.
There is no age limit stated to be eligible for the exam.
Number of Attempts:
There is no limit on the number of times a candidate can appear for HBSAT.
For all Aspirants application fee INR 700/-
HBSAT 2018 Selection Process:
- The final selection of the Aspirants will be done on the basis of written test, group discussion, and personal interview.
- All the Aspirants scoring the minimum qualifying cut off will be invited for Group discussion and Personal Interview.
Important Dates HBSAT Application Form 2019:
- Starting Date of online Application Form: November 2018
- Last date of submission of online application form: Mid December 2018
- Availability of Admit Card: January 2019
- Date of 2018: January 2019
- Declaration of Result: March 2019
How to Apply for HBSAT Application Form 2019:
- The aspirant should Visit the official website ghbs.in.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Choose the course between UG or PG.
- Enter the details asked like Name, Contact Number, Category, Academic Qualifications etc.
- Submit the form. Take a print out of the Application Form.
- Attach a recent passport-sized photograph.
- Send it along with a DD of application fee INR 700/- drawn in favor of GITAM payable at Hyderabad to the following address-
GITAM(Deemed to be University) City Office
HBSAT Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2019:
- HBSAT 2019 will be conducted in computer-based mode.
- The test will comprise of 100 questions each of 1 mark.
- The question paper is divided into 5 sections namely, Data Sufficiency, Mathematics Ability, Communication & Business Aptitude, English, and Reasoning.
- The duration of examination is 90 minutes.
- The exam will be conducted in English.
- There is no negative marking for incorrect responses.
HBSAT Exam Pattern:
|Subject Name||No. Questions|
|Communication & Business Aptitude||20|
HBSAT Exam Admit Card 2019:
Aspirants can download the admit card only from the official website. No admit cards will be sent via emails or posts. Aspirants must carry their admits cards along with a valid identity proof to the examination centers.
HBSAT Exam Result 2019:
HBSAT 2019 Result will be Declared in the month of March 2019. Aspirants will be ranked on the list on the basis of their scores in the written test. Final selection of the student is based on the group discussion and personal interview