Haryana Police Recruitment 2015 Haryana Police Recruitment Board (HPRB) For 13200 Constable Posts www.hprbonline.in: Haryana Police Recruitment Board (HPRB) has publicized a recruitment Notification 2015 for 13200 Constable Posts. Intrigued and Qualified hopefuls must request the examination by submitting the online application structure through the official website.
It would be ideal if you read the beneath given data, for example, Educational Qualification, Application Fees, Selection Procedure and so on for Haryana Police Recruitment 2015, carefully before seeking this job. More information regarding the Haryana Police Recruitment Notification are as follows:
Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2015-
- 1 Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2015-
- 1.1 What Is The Educational Qualification for this job?
Organisation Name : Haryana Police Recruitment Board
Job Type : Government Sector (13200 Posts)
Application Last Date : August 2015
What Is The Educational Qualification for this job?
Qualified applicants ought to be following capability like a 12th class or 10+2 from any recognized university.
What Is The Age Limit For This Job?
Qualified applicants min. age limit ought to be 18 years
Name of the Vacant Posts-
Police Constable Posts [13200 Posts]
Qualified competitors ought to be selected based on their performance in Following:
For Male Constables:
(1) Height-Minimum 5’-7”
(2) Chest-Un-expanded – Minimum 33” Expanded – Minimum 34 ½ [Minimum expansion of one and half inch]
For Female Constables:
Height- Minimum 5’-2”
Qualified applicants ought to be Pay Rs. 100/- for General category applicants.
Procedure To Apply-
Qualified applicants ought to be apply online through the official website of Haryana Police Recruitment Board (www.hprbonline.in)
Instruction to Fill Online Application-
1. Visit the Official Website Of Haryana Police Recruitment Board (www.hprbonline.in)
2. Click on the link for Constable Posts.
3. Fill up the Haryana Police Recruitment Notification Form Online.
4. Upload required documents.
5. Submit the Application and Download.
6. Save the hard copy, Wait for Admit Card/Hall ticket.