Haryana Board 10th Date Sheet 2016 | Download HBSE SSLC Time Table 2016 | HBSE Board 10th Class Date Sheet 2016 | Haryana Board SSLC Exam Date 2016: The HBSE stands for the Haryana Board of School Education. The HBSE, Bhiwani came into existence in the year 1969 as per Haryana Act No. 11 of 1969.
It has its head-quarters at Chandigarh which later shifted to Bhiwani in January in the year 1981. The Board started with a staff of 100 members as its officials staff allocated from the Punjab University and conducted first exam for matriculation level i.e for 10th Class in the year 1970.
The Board has been also started conducting the Middle examination with an effect from the year 1976 to improve the educational standards at the Middle level. The Board has been adopted the 10+2 pattern of education and also conducted the XII class examination under the new scheme with has effect from 1987.
Haryana Board 10th Date Sheet 2016
The Haryana Board 10th Date Sheet 2016 to be releases soon by the department of HBSE. You need to wait to download the HBSE 10th Class Time Table 2016.
It has been started conducting the 10+2 Vocational examination in year 1990, keeping in the view the need and relevance of vocationalization of education in the backdrop of changing economic scenario.
Further, in the order to reach out to the unreached scenario, the Board has also established the Haryana Open School in the year 1994 and started bringing into the fold of education those who could not get formal education due to varied reasons.
The Board has recently initiated various innovations in the different facets of school education by keeping this in view that the twin ideals of maintaining sanctity as reliability of exams on the one hand and overall improvement in the quality of education on the other hand.
The wide spectrum of these reforms though unfolded with curbing unfair practices during exams and stringent punishment are laid out for the same purpose, it has entailed a reality check on almost every aspect of functioning of the Board and strong doses to reforms are being introduced whenever required.
Substantial uses of information technology has made a savy organization i.e. board of a technology and this has benefited all stakeholders, specially the students of the Haryana. The board continuously tries to indeed exploring the other means of getting innovative in their endeavor to improve the quality of education in the State.
This Board has introduced the semester system of education from academic year 2006-2007 for the first time in India. It is also the first Board to introduce relative grading system that is called CCE pattern where CCE stands for Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluationin classes i.e. Middle, Secondary & Senior Secondary.
The Board is controlled by the Chairman whom the State Government of Haryana appoints. He is assisted by an Vice-Chairman who is also selected by the Government under the Act. In order to execute the duties of the Board, there is a post of Secretary . Secretary is the principal executive officer and is also appointed by the State Government.
How to Download HBSE 10th Time Table 2016?
For downloading Haryana Board Xth/10th Time Table 2016 firstly the candidates will open the official website of UP Board i.e. www.upmsp.nic.in.
Then they have to click on the examination Tab, which is available at the top of home page.
Then after clicking on the tab select the link Exam HBSE 10th Time Table 2016 which is in list of left side panel.
Now select appropriate link, which matches to your course.
Your exam schedule/ time table will open on computer screen in PDF format.
The main functions of the Board are as under:-
(1) To prescribe courses of instruction, text book and books of study for school education;
(2) It also conducts examinations for school education, on the prescribed conditions, candidates who pursue the prescribed courses of instruction i.e. recognized by institutions or otherwise, and demand and receive the prescribed fees;
(3) It also publish the results of examinations, grant certificatation and diplomas to persons who have passed and institute and provide scholarships, medals and prizes;
(4) The prescribe conditions for recognition of schools and other institutions which send candidates to the exams i.e. conducted by the Board, in terms of teachers and their qualifications, curriculum equipment and other educational facilities;
(5) Ask for reports from the District Education Officers on the conditions applying for recognition and to direct inspection ;
(6) Prescribed measures to promote physical, cultural and social welfare of students ;
(7) The board also organize and provides lectures, demonstrations and educational exhibitions, seminars and symposiums i.e. necessary to raise and prompt the quality of education
(8) Take necessary steps regarding to the modernizing of school curricula, strengthening of science and mathematics education, vocationalisation and work experience by making investigation and researches into the latest evaluation processes ;
(9) Withdraw recognition from institutions where the Board is satisfied after an enquiry that its privileges are abused by it , that the conditions led by the Board for the recognition of such institution are not complied with and provided them the drawing recognition for the Board must be require the institution to show cause that why such action should not be taken and consider any explanation;
(10) Also submit their annual audited accounts and balance sheet together with annual report of the Board to the state Govt. and publish them in the Official Gazette;
VISION:-The vision for this is:-
To enhance access and in quality education that nurtures & stimulates intellectual and academic excellence in and environment that is mutually enriching and liberating for the preceptor and the disciple. Education in this Board is a collective endevour with commitment to multi disciplinary & socially relevant pedagogy.
Official Website: www.bseh.org.in