GUJCET Application Form 2019, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern: GUJCET Application Form 2019 will be released in 2nd week of March 2019. All the Eligible & Interested aspirants can apply for the GUJCET 2019 Application Form by the last date. It is a state level examination. GUJCET (Gujarat Common Entrance Test) is organized to provide admission into engineering & technology (BE/B.Tech) and pharmacy (degree/diploma) courses. Through this exam, candidates can get admission to government, grant-in-aid & self-financed institutions located in the state of Gujarat. The GUJCET is organized by the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSHSEB).
All the Other Details regarding the GUJCET Application Form 2019 such as Education qualification, application fee, How to Apply, Important Dates, Admit Card, Result etc. So all the aspirants can check the complete details from here.
GUJCET Application Form 2019 Details:
- 1 GUJCET Application Form 2019 Details:
- 1.1 GUJCET Application Form 2019 Eligibility Criteria-
- 1.2 Application Fee:
- 1.3 Important Dates:
- 1.4 How to Apply for GUJCET Application Form 2019:
- 1.5 Exam Pattern:
- 1.6 GUCJET Admit Card 2019:
- 1.7 GUJCET Result 2019:
|Name of the Exam Authority||Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSHSEB).|
|Name of the Exam||GUJCET 2019|
|Type of Exam||Entrance Exam|
|Name of Course Offered||(BE/B.Tech) and pharmacy (degree/diploma|
|Application Form Status||Released soon|
GUJCET Application Form 2019 Eligibility Criteria-
For B.E/B.Tech Course:
- Aspirants should pass higher secondary (12th) examination with Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subject along with Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/Technical Vocational Subjects from the recognized board.
- Aspirants should pass with minimum 45% marks (40% marks in case of SC/ST & SEBC).
For Pharmacy Course:
- Aspirants must qualify class 12th examination with Physics & Chemistry as compulsory subjects & any one of given subjects, i.e. Mathematics/Biology/Biotechnology.
- Aspirants with atleast 45% marks (GEN/OBC category) & 40% marks (SC/ST & SEBC category).
For Diploma Course:
Aspirants must Qualify 10+2 examination with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with Mathematics/ Biology.
The application fee for GUJCET 2019 is Rs. 300. Candidates should pay it offline at the time of getting pin mailer.
- The release of notification: 2nd week of March 2019
- Application Form release date: 4th week of March 2019
- Last date to fill application form:- 2nd week of April 2019
- The issue of Admit card:-1st week of May 2019
- Date of the GUJCET 2019 exam: 2nd week of May 2019
How to Apply for GUJCET Application Form 2019:
- Aspirants will get application only through online mode on the official website.
- During form filling, candidates should upload their scanned photograph & signature in a JPG/JPEG format. Size of these images should be between 5 KB to 50 KB.
- Aadhaar Card is compulsory to fill the application form.
- Aspirants should also note down the application form number for future references.
- Take print copy of submitted GUJCET application form for the future purpose.
- No need to submit an application to any authority.
- There will be no correction facility after form submission.
- The question paper will be asked in English, Hindi & Gujarati language.
- From each subject, total 40 multiple choice questions will be asked.
- The examination will be of 3 hours
- The examination will be organized through offline mode.
- .For engineering exam, Aspirants have to attempt Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics sections. For the Biology exam, candidates can attempt Physics, Chemistry & Biology sections.
- Each section will carry 40 marks. The total question paper will be of 120 marks.
- For the correct answer, one mark will be allotted to the candidate.
- For the incorrect answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
GUCJET Admit Card 2019:
Aspirants will be able to download their admit card in the first week of May 2019. It will be issued only after entering application form number or name.the authority will release admit card only after form submission. GUJCET 2019 admit card will be available in online mode.
GUJCET Result 2019:
Aspirants will be able to check their results in the fourth week of May 2019. The result will be declared through online mode on the website. Aspirants will view GUJCET 2019 result by entering their application number