GST E-Way Bill Registration & Enrollment at ewaybill.nic.in – GST E-Way has been Launched for both Taxpayers and Transporters by National Informative Centers (NIC). GST e way bill is the Electronic Bill which is required for the Movement of Goods in Case of the Value of the Goods are above 50 thousand rupees. The E-way can be generated from the Online Portal and this Portal will provide the Online Registration Facility for Taxpayers and Transporters. The Taxpayers are able to be Register under Way-Bill using the Portal Facilities of E-way Bill. Till now 10 states namely Kerala, Haryana, Bihar, Maharashtra, Karnataka, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand, Gujarat, Sikkim, Jharkhand have already started using e-way bill through GST Network (GSTN). The NIC has added Six more states under the GST Network on the pilot bases and these States are Bihar, Haryana, Maharashtra, Gujarat, Sikkim and Jharkhand. The e-way bill firstly will be implemented at the state level and later across the country. In this situation, if any local businessman either send goods outside the state or bring goods from outside the state, then e- waybill will be applied. Goods of VAT 47 A will be included in the e-way bill.
GST E Way Bill Validity Period According to the Distance-
- 1 GST E Way Bill Validity Period According to the Distance-
- 1.1 What are the Features of GST E-way Bill?
- 1.2 Benefits of Using The GST E waybill Portal-
- 1.3 Methods of Generating GST E Way Bill-
- 1.4 Documents Required for Transport under GST-
- 1.5 GST E-Way Bill Online Registration Procedure-
- 1.6 Transporters Enrollment Online Application Procedure-
- 1.7 Want to Cancel GST EWay Bill?
|Sr. no.||Distance||Validity Period|
|1||Less than 100 km||1 Day|
|2||100 km or more but less than 300 km||3 Days|
|3.||300 km or more but less than 500 km||5 Days|
|4.||500 km or more but less than 1000 km||10 Days|
|5.||1000 km or more||20 Days|
The incharge of conveyance will be mandated to keep the invoice or bill of supply or Delivery Challan, and a copy of the e-way bill or the e way Bill Number in physical or Radio Frequency Identification Device (RFID) format with him and must be attached to the conveyance. The Tax Commissioner or the Authorized officer can demand the e-way bill or the Number Associated to Verify the details upon all the inter-state and intra-state Movement of Goods and Commodities.
What are the Features of GST E-way Bill?
- To Generate e-way Bill Easily, the user must be able to make Masters of Suppliers, Products and the Customers.
- Multiple Forms of e-way Bill Generation For the Convenience in use
- Notifications and Alert Messages ought to be send to the Registered e-mail, Mobile Number of the Users.
- A unified e-way bill will be generated to vehicle taking various consignments
- Now it is easy to regulate e-way bills generated from users account or on behalf.
- The user can further make Sub-users and Roles on Concerning e-way bill Portal For the Creating the e-way bill System.
- Vehicle Numbers may be added by the Recipient or Supplier of Goods in order to generate EWB or who is the Transporter.
- QR Code will be Mentioned on an e-way bill in Order to make easy Accessibility of the Information.
Benefits of Using The GST E waybill Portal-
- Users can prepare master data of their customers, suppliers and products in order to facilitate the generation of the eway bill.
- Users can vigilante the eway bill generated in their account
- There are multiple ways of easy generation of eway bill
- User can make sub-user and roles on portal for easy generation of eway bill
- Users will get alerts on their registered mail/mobile number
- Vehicle number will be recorded by either transport company or supplier of goods who is generating the eway bill
- QR code will be present on every eway bill so that it is easy to see the summary
- A detailed eway bill can be generated for those who are carrying multiple consignments
Methods of Generating GST E Way Bill-
|Registered person in GST||Ahead of Goods Movement||Complete Part A||Form GST INS-1|
|Registered person is consignee or consignor||Ahead of Goods Movement||Complete Part B||Form GST INS-1|
|Registered person is consignor or consignee and goods are transferred over to the transporter of goods||Ahead of Goods Movement||Complete Part A & B||Form GST INS-1|
|Transporter of Goods||Ahead of Goods Movement||Complete Form GST INS-1 if consignor does not||–|
|Recipient is registered to the unregistered person||Recipient Undertakes compliance assuming as supplier||–||–|
Documents Required for Transport under GST-
In addition to the GST E-Way Bill, a person in-charge of conveyance of goods is required to carry the following documents for inspection by authorities at any time:
- Invoice or bill of supply or delivery challan and invoice reference number from the GST common portal, obtained by uploading a copy of the GST tax invoice issued in FORM GST INV-1.
- Copy of the e-way bill or the e-way bill number, either physically or mapped to a Radio Frequency Identification Device (RFID) embedded on to the vehicle. in such manner as may be notified by the Commissioner.
GST E-Way Bill Online Registration Procedure-
The complete procedure to apply online has been given below:
- At First you need to Visit the official website of E-Way Bill which is: ewaybill.nic.in
- Subsequently on the homepage, click the “e-way bill Registration” Link present at the right side of the page.
- Businesses Can directly Click this link to make the Online Registration.
- Here Users have to Fill the GSTIN Number, Click on the Captcha and then Click the Go Option to Make Online Registration.
Transporters Enrollment Online Application Procedure-
The complete procedure to apply online has been given below:
- At First Open The official website of E-way Bill @ewaybill.nic.in
- Accordingly, click the “Enrollment for Transporters” link present at the right side of the page.
- To make the Online Enrollment, Transporters Can directly Visit on this link
- Accordingly, candidates have to fill the enrollment form along with the complete details.
- Finally, Candidates have to Click on the “Submit” button.
Want to Cancel GST EWay Bill?
Once a GST E-Way Bill is generated but goods were not transported or are not being transported, then the GST e-way bill can be cancelled through the GST Portal or through a GST Facilitation Center within 24 hours of generation of the e-way bill.