GPAT 2019 Application Form: National Testing Agency is going to conduct the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) 2019 in the country. For this, it will soon release the GPAT 2019 Application Form. This national level entrance test is the gateway for the admission in the M.Pharm program. The scorecard of it is accepted by all AICTE approved institutions and universities. Interested aspirants can apply online for the GPAT 2019.
The application form of the GPAT Notification 2019 will be started in October 2018. Candidates will get the much time to fill the online application form. The form will be filled via the online mode only. There is no other mode to fill the form. Selection of the aspirants is depended on the performance of the aspirants in the test. For the admission in the aspirants will have to clear the aptitude test and get the good marks in the exam.
The aspirants can apply online for the GPAT 2019 Application Form from this page. For this, you should bookmark this page to apply for it. To get the complete details of it such as eligibility criteria, important dates, application fees, exam pattern, how to apply, and other details read the full article. Carefully check the complete details of the form before filling it.
Details of the GPAT Registration 2019:-
- 1 Details of the GPAT Registration 2019:-
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria for the GPAT Application From 2019-
- 1.2 Selection Process: –
- 1.3 Application Fees: –
- 1.4 Important Dates: –
- 1.5 GPAT Exam Pattern 2019: –
- 1.6 The Process to Fill the Application Form of GPAT 2019:-
- 1.7 GPAT Admit Card 2019: –
- 1.8 GPAT Result 2019: –
- Organization Name: – National Testing Agency
- Form Name: – GPAT 2019 Application Form
- Test Motive: – Admission
- Course: – Pharm course
- Total Participating Institutes: – 841
- of available seats: – 24096
- Mode of application: – Online
Eligibility Criteria for the GPAT Application From 2019-
Required Qualification: –
Candidate must hold the Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy of 4 years from a reputed university in India.
Age Limit: –
There is no age limit to be appearing for the exam.
Selection Process: –
- GPAT Aptitude Test 2019
- GPAT Score Card
Application Fees: –
- General/OBC Candidates: – Rs. 1400
- Girls/SC/ST/PWD Candidates: – Rs. 700
Important Dates: –
- The opening of the registration form: – 22nd October 2018
- Closing Date to apply: – 15th December 2018
- Admit Card release date: – 2nd week of January 2019
- Test Date: – 27th January 2019
- Result declaration date: – 1st week of February 2019
- All India Merit List: – 3rd week of February 2019
GPAT Exam Pattern 2019: –
- The test will be computer based.
- The exam duration will be 3 hours
- The question paper will have objective type question.
- There will be 125 questions in the exam.
- The medium of the exam will be English.
- Four marks will be given for each correct answer and one mark will be deducted for the wrong answer.
The Process to Fill the Application Form of GPAT 2019:-
- Open the official site of the organization to fill the form
- Go to the career section
- Find a link that is GPAT 2019 Application Form
- Click on the link
- Fill your personal and educational details in the form correctly.
- Upload your photo and signature in the form.
- Check all the details at once.
- Deposit the application fees through the online mode.
- Hits on submit button.
- Take the hard copy of the form for future.
GPAT Admit Card 2019: –
The call letter will be published in the 2nd week of January 2019. You can get it from this page easily using your registration no and password. If you are registered for the exam then you can download the call letter to appear in the exam.
GPAT Result 2019: –
The exam result will be declared in 1st week of February 2019. After passing the exam, the institute will soon issue the all India merit list in the 3rd week of February 2019. Successful students will be able to take the admission in their favorite institution.