GEEE 2019 Application Form: Galgotias University (GU), Greater Noida, is going to release the Galgotias Engineering Entrance Examination (GEEE) 2019 from 19th December 2018. The university will organize the GEEE 2019 most probably in the month of June 2019. This university-level entrance exam will be conducted for offering admission to eligible candidates in various Engineering degree courses. The online applications of GEEE 2019 will available in the month of December 2018.
Aspirants who want to take Admission in various Engineering Courses such as B.Tech, B.Tech+MBA, B.Tech+M.Tech. They can apply for the GEEE 2019 Application Form by the last date. A Aspirants needs to at least have passed his/her class 12 from any recognized board with 50% of marks in PCM. GEEE Online Form 2019 Form must be submitted before the last date. All the Other Details regarding the GEEE Application Form 2019 such as Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, application fee, important dates, How to apply is updated below. Aspirants can check the complete details from here.
GEEE Application Form 2019 Details:
- 1 GEEE Application Form 2019 Details:
|Exam Name||Galgotias Engineering Entrance Examination|
|Conducting Authority||Galgotias University|
|Examination level||Undergraduate Level|
|Exam category||University Level|
|Eligibility Criteria||12th with at least 50% marks in PCM subjects|
|Mode of exam||Offline i.e. Pen & Paper Based|
|Examination duration||90 minutes or 1.30 hours|
|Courses offered||B.Tech courses (16 different streams)|
|GEE Application form available from||May 2018|
|Application mode||Online mode|
|Exam date||June 2019|
GEEE Application Form 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
Applicants must have passed 10+2 examination with Chemistry, Mathematics, and Physics with no less 50% marks.
Make the payment of Rs 800/ as applicable application fee via Credit and Debit cards.
|Name of Event||IMP Dates|
|The release of online application form||19th December 2018|
|Last date to submit the application form||May 2019|
|The release of admit card||June 2019|
|GEEE 2019 will be held on||June 2019|
|An announcement of result||June 2019|
Exam Pattern & Syllabus:
With the help of exam, pattern candidates can get to know about the type of questions asked in the paper, subjects covered, marking scheme.
- The question will be asked as Objective type question
- The Paper Mode is Offline i.e. pen –paper mode
- In the Exam Three Section:-Three (Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry)
- +1 mark for each correct response
- No negative marking
- 90 minutes
How to Apply for GEEE Application Form 2019:
- Aspirants should visit the official website of GEEE
- Aspirants can have a look at the stepwise online application procedure of GEEE 2019.
- Start by visiting the link provided here.
- First, register yourself by clicking on the”New Student” registration link. Select your degree as B.Tech & Other as shown in the picture
- Filling up of the mandatory details on the online application form of GEEE 2019.
- Payment of the GEEE 2019 Application Form Fee.
- Then, click on the blue button “Apply” in front of your B.tech specialization. And fill up all the details asked for. And finally, click on the “Save” button to register successfully.
GEEE Admit Card 2019:
The admit card of GEEE 2019 will be released by Galgotias University in the month of June 2019 tentatively. The authority will release the admit card in online mode on its official website.
GEEE Result 2019:
The GEEE 2019 Result will be announced through online mode in the month of June 2019 tentatively. Candidates who appeared in the exam will be able to see their result by login to the official website.