GATE Application Form 2019: Indian Institute of Technology Madras will conduct GATE 2019 exam in February 2019. For this, it is going to issue the GATE Application Form 2019. GATE is a national level graduate entrance exam for providing the admission into the M.E, M.Tech, and Ph.D. courses at the various IITs, NITs, and other universities of India. The IIS Bangalore and seven other IITs on behalf of the National Coordination Board will conduct the exam jointly.
Candidates can select only one GATE paper for the exam. The GATE Score Card 2019 will be valid only for a period of 3 years from the date of announcement of result for M.Tech admissions. Various companies also offer the recruitment based on the GATE performance. The GATE 2019 Application Form will be available from September 1, 2018. The exam will be conducted across 200 cities in India and 6 cities abroad.
Candidates are required to check the complete details of the GATE Application Form 2019 such as eligibility, important dates, registration, exam pattern, syllabus, etc. Before applying for the exam, you should carefully read these details and then apply online for the application form before the last date. After passing the exam, the counseling session will begin for the successful students.
GATE 2019 Notification Important Details: –
- 1 GATE 2019 Notification Important Details: –
- Organization Name: – Indian Institute of Technology Madras
- Name of application form: – GATE Application Form 2019
- Purpose of exam: – Admission
- Courses: – E, M.Tech, and Ph.D. courses
- Exam Level: – National Level
- Application mode: – Online
- Official site: – iitm.ac.in
GATE Registration 2019 Eligibility Criteria: –
Educational Qualification: –
Candidates should have completed or be in their final year of
B.E, B.Tech or M.Sc subjects from a reputed university of India
Age Limit: –
There is no age bar for GATE 2019
Selection Process: –
- GATE Exam 2019
Application Fees: –
- General and OBC: – 1500
- SC/ST/PWD/Female: – 750
- Late Fees: – 500
For Examination Centers in Foreign Countries (All Candidates)
- Addis Ababa, Colombo, Dhaka, and Kathmandu: – $50
- Dubai and Singapore: – $ 100
- Late Fee: – $20
Important Dates: –
- Start date to fill the form: – 1 September 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application: – 21 September 2018
- Last date for registration (with late fee): – 1 October 2018
- Last Date for Requesting Change of Examination City: – 16 November 2018
- Admit card issue date: – 4 January 2019
- Exam Date: – 2, 3, 9 and 10 February 2019
- Result date: – 16 March 2019
- Score Card Release Date: – 20 March to 31 May 2019
- Counseling Starts: – 1 week of April 2019
Steps to Fill the form of GATE Registration 2019: –
- Go to the official site of the organization that is gate.iitm.ac.in
- Find a link that is GATE Application Form 2019.
- Click on the link.
- Register yourself for the test.
- Fill out your name, address, mobile no, mail id etc in the fields for the registration.
- Press submit.
- Now hits on apply online.
- Enter your other details in the form that are asked.
- Upload your photo and signature also.
- Hits on submit.
- Check the form before final submission.
- After checking to pay the fees via the net banking.
- Hits on submit.
- Take the hard copy of the form for future use.
GATE Admit Card 2019: –
Admit card will be released in the month of January 2019 on the main site of the organization. It contains the important details about an aspirant and it is an important document for you for the exam.
GATE Result 2019: –
The result of the exam will be announced in March 2019. After the result, the counseling sessions will begin to start the admission procedure. The aspirants have to appear in those sessions to confirm their admission.