ETT Punjab SCERT D.El.Ed 2019 Application Form: The State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT), Punjab will publish notification of admission to Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) course in government and private affiliated institutions as National Council for Teachers Education (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulations.
ETT Punjab 2019 Application Form will be released in the 1st week of June 2019. SCERT, it will be 2 years Diploma course in elementary education. The Complete detail of ETT Punjab 2019 such as eligibility criteria, the selection process is mention below. The course is run by State Council of Education Research and Training, Punjab (SCERT).
Aspirants may start to fill the application form by 1st week of June 2019 at scertpunjab.org. All the other details regarding the ETT Punjab SCERT D.El.Ed Application Form 2019 such as Eligibility, application fee, Selection Process, How to apply is updated here. All the aspirants can check the complete details from here.
ETT Punjab SCERT D.El.Ed 2019 Application Form Details:
- 1 ETT Punjab SCERT D.El.Ed 2019 Application Form Details:
- 1.1 ETT Punjab SCERT D.El.Ed 2019 Application Form Eligibility Criteria:
- 1.2 Application Fee:
- 1.3 Important Dates:
- 1.4 How to Apply for ETT Punjab SCERT D.El.Ed 2019 Application Form:
- 1.5 ETT Punjab SCERT D.El.Ed 2019 Admit Card:
- 1.6 ETT Punjab SCERT D.El.Ed 2019 Result:
|Name of the Organization||State Council of Educational Research & Training, Punjab (SCERT)|
|Exam Name||SCERT D.El.Ed / ETT|
|Course Offered||2 years Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.), Elementary Teacher Training (ETT).|
|Exam Level||State Level|
ETT Punjab SCERT D.El.Ed 2019 Application Form Eligibility Criteria:
Aspirants should have to clear 12th examination from a recognized board. In the 10 + 2 candidates have to secure 50% Marks for Gen Aspirants, SC/ST/OBC aspirants to 45% marks.
- General Candidate’s maximum age limit is 36 year
- SC/ST Aspirants with five-year relaxation
- For aspirants category General/ OBC Application fee: Rs 500/-
- For aspirants category SC/ST Application fee: Rs 250/-
- Application Online start date:-2nd week July 2019
- Last dates for submission:-3rd week July 2019
- Merit List date:- 4th Week of July 2019
- Result declared on:- 1st August 2019
- Counseling 1, 2, 3 round:-August 2019
- Reporting Institution:- August 2019
How to Apply for ETT Punjab SCERT D.El.Ed 2019 Application Form:
- Aspirants visit Open the official website link of SCERT, Punjab.
- Then, Read all the instruction carefully.
- After reading, click on Apply online.
- Fill the all authentication form details.
- Click on “submit form” button.
- Enter information regarding your exam related, personal, and academic, address, and guardian.
- Click on “Next Button”.
- Check all the filled information of candidate & click on Submit.
- Keep saving your application number for future use.
- Applicant checks his/her mobile number & email ID.
- Click on Upload Scanned Image.
- Upload scanned a photograph, the signature of applicant & parents/guardian images in a format which mentions in information brochure.
- The application & go for fee submission.
- Submit the application fee.
- Lastly, take a printout for future use.
ETT Punjab SCERT D.El.Ed 2019 Admit Card:
ETT Punjab SCERT D.El.Ed 2019 Admit Card will be released Before the Exam Date on its official website. Aspirants can download admit card by using their valid details from the official website. Admit Card is very important for all aspirants. Because without the admit card no one will be given permission for the Exam. So aspirants should download their admit card.
ETT Punjab SCERT D.El.Ed 2019 Result:
ETT Punjab SCERT D.El.Ed 2019 Result will be declared soon after the succession of the exam on its official website. Aspirants can check their Result by using their valid details from the official website. Aspirants can check their Result after the Official Declaration from the website. the Result is very important for all aspirants.