Eastern Railway Recruitment 2015 For 750 Trade Apprentice Posts er.indianrailways.gov.in: Eastern Railway (ER) is one of 21 zones in Indian Railways. Every individual zone has workshops for the smooth run of organization. Kanchrapara workshop of Bengal Assam belongs to the ER zone was established in 1863. The main functions of Kanchrapara workshop is serving the defence department for repairs to air craft and manufacture of armoured cars. Eastern Railway (ER) has publicized a recruitment Notification 2015 for 750 Trade Apprentice Posts. Intrigued and Qualified hopefuls must request the examination by submitting the online application structure on or before Date 28th September 2015.
It would be ideal if you read the beneath given data, for example, Educational Qualification, Application Fees, Selection Procedure and so on for Eastern Railway Recruitment 2015, carefully before seeking this job. More information regarding the Eastern Railway Recruitment Notification are as follows:
Eastern Railway Recruitment Notification-
- 1 Eastern Railway Recruitment Notification-
- 1.1 What Is The Educational Qualification for this job?
Organisation Name : Eastern Railway (ER)
Job Type : Government Sector (750 Posts)
Application Last Date : 28th September 2015
What Is The Educational Qualification for this job?
Qualified applicants ought to be following capability like a 10th Class and having ITI certificate compulsory in relevant trade affiliated to NCVT.
What Is The Age Limit For This Job?
Qualified applicants age limit ought to be 15 to 24 years as on 1st July 2015.
Name of the Vacant Posts-
Trade Apprentice Posts [750 Posts]
Details Of the Vacancy-
Fitter [240 Posts] Welder (G&E) [143 Posts] Electrician [264 Posts] Machinist [22 Posts] Wireman [12 Posts] Carpenter [31 Posts] Painter (General) [38 Posts]
Qualified competitors ought to be selected based on their performance in academic percentages.
Procedure To Apply-
1. Qualified applicants ought to be download the application to the official website of Eastern Railway (er.indianrailways.gov.in) on or before Date 28th September 2015.
2. Qualified applicants ought to be send their application in the prescribed format to the following address:
to the Workshop Personnel Officer,
Eastern railway, Kanchrapara
Instruction to Fill Online Application-
1. Visit the Official Website Of Eastern Railway (er.indianrailways.gov.in)
2. Click on the link for Trade Apprentice Posts
3. Download the Eastern Railway Recruitment Notification Form Online.
5. Fill the Application and Send on the given address
6. Save the hard copy, Wait for Admit Card/Hall ticket.
Last Date Of Online Application: Date 28th September 2015
[button-red url=”http://www.er.indianrailways.gov.in” target=”_blank” position=”center”]Download Application[/button-red]