DU Application Form 2018, DU Admission Form 2018 : Delhi University is also known as leading Public university Situated in new Delhi. Delhi University provides the admission in UG/PG courses every year. or some of the courses, DU admission will be done on the basis of entrance exam while for some courses, admissions are based on qualifying examination. Delhi University application Form is released by Delhi Universty to take admission in various UG/PG Courses as BA, B.Sc, B.Com, B.Tech, BCA, Mphil, Ph.d.
Aspirants who want to take admission in Delhi University can apply for the DU Application Form 2018 by the last date. after the last date no application form will be accepted. After the Admission form. the Delhi University Conduct the Entrance Exam for Some Courses and some courses admission will be made on the basis of Cut Off List 2018. In the recently Delhi University has released the DU IV Cut Off List. Aspirants can check out all the Complete details here. Here we will also provide the compelte details Regarding the DU Application Form 2018. SO Aspirants should keep in touch with us to know the information regarding the DU Admission here.
DU Application Form 2018 Details:
- Name of the University:- Delhi University
- Category:- Admission
- Courses Provided: UG/PG
- Application Mode:-Online
- official website:- du.ac.in
DU Application Form 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
- Aspirants who want to take admission to the programmes offered by the University should have passed the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (Class XII) of the Central Board of Secondary Education or any examination obtaining minimum marks as specified for each of the programmes.
- Aspirants who want to take admission in the minority colleges also need to register online through the UG admission portal.
- The central university will have a common eligibility criterion for DU admissions 2018 for its constituent colleges except for St. Stephen’s College and Jesus & Mary College as they have been granted privileges of being minority colleges.
- There is no minimum age bar for admission to the undergraduate programmes offered by the University.
DU Admission Procedure 2018:
- Online Registration
- Cut off
- Selection Of Colleges
- Verfication of Document of Colleges
- Approval of Admission
DU Application Form Important Dates:
- Start of Online Registration: 15th May 2018
- Closing of Online Registration: 7th June 2018 (6:00 PM)
- Notification of First Cut-off Marks List by the Colleges:-19th June 2018
- Document verification, approval of admission and payment of fee:-19th – 21st June 2018
- Notification of Second Cut-off Marks List by the Colleges: 25th June 2018
- Document verification, approval of admission and payment of fee:-25th – 27th June 2018
- Notification of Third Cut-off Marks List by the Colleges (if any):- 30th June 2018
- Document verification, approval of admission and payment of fee:-30th June – 3rd July 2018
- Notification of Fourth Cut-off Marks List by the Colleges:-5th July 2018
- Document verification, approval of admission and payment of fee:- 6th – 9th July 2018
- Notification of fifth Cut-off Marks List by the Colleges:-12th July 2018
- Document verification, approval of admission and payment of fee:- 12th – 14th July 2018
- Commencement of Classes:- 20th July 2018
- Closing Date of Admission:-16th August 2018
- PG Admission (through entrance exam):
- Events Exam Dates
- Result Announcement:-7th July 2018
- Group Discussion/ Interview, if any:-July 2018
- Notification of First Admission List:- July 2018
DU Application fee: (UG Merit List)
- General & OBC Category: RS 150/
- SC/ST Category:-Fee Rs 75/
- Sports & ECA Category:- Fee Rs 150 or 75/
DU Application Fee ( PG Merit List):
- UR/OBC/CW Fee Rs:- 500/
- SC/ST/PWD Fee Rs:- 250/
How to Apply for DU Application Form 2018:
- Aspirants should visit to the official website at du.ac.in
- on the Home page search New Registration Link.
- Click on Signup on New Registration.
- Fill all the mandatory Details in given field.
- pay the application fee according to their category.
- Click on the Submit button.
- Save & Download the DU Application Form 2018.
- Save the application form for future reference.