DSSSB Teacher Admit Card Hall Ticket Download @www.dsssbonline.nic.in – Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board DSSSB has already issued the notification for recruiting 1554 vacancies for TGT PGT Primary Teacher Junior Engineer, Legal Assistant & other Posts. Huge no of Applicants have applied for DSSSB Recruitment 2017. All Qualified Applicants who have recently filled the DSSSB recruitment Notification are now looking for DSSSB Teacher Hall Tickets 2017. the Recruitment board will release the DSSSB Guest Teacher Admit Card before one week of the Examination. All those Applicants who are searching for DSSSB Teacher Exam Date 2017 can check the official notification through redirecting the official website @www.dsssbonline.nic.in. Also the Applicants can only download DSSSB Teacher Admit Card 2017 through the official website of DSSSB. The tentative dates for conducting written examination will release soon by the department on its official website and Call Later will available before few days of examination.
DSSSB Teacher Admit Card 2017, which is the mandatory document which should be carried to get entry in the examination hall. the DSSSB Teacher exam will be going to conduct on soon. Applicants must download DSSSB Teacher Card 2017 to participate in the Exam. all the qualified candidates must enter their registration no/roll no and date of birth in the login panel to download DSSSB Teacher Admit Card 2017. all those applicants must remember that Admit card of DSSSB Teacher is only available for online download and Board will not send any hall ticket to any candidates email or by post.
DSSSB Teacher Hall Ticket Details –
- 1 DSSSB Teacher Hall Ticket Details –
Name of the organization: Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board (DSSSB)
Post Name: TGT PGT Jr Engineer, Legal Asst, Primary Teacher, SET PET & Other
Number of Posts : 15054
Exam date: Announce Soon
Notification: DSSSB Teacher Admit Card 2017
Selection Process : Written exam
Job Location : Delhi
Category : Hall Ticket
Official Website : www.dsssbonline.nic.in
DSSSB Teacher 2017 Exam Date –
DSSSB Teacher will be objective type and question will come from the English Language, General Knowledge, General Intelligence & Reasoning related subjects. Each question contain one marks and the Exam Paper will set in both English & Hindi. The Recruitment Board will held a charge for conduct the exam centers to the candidates who will appear for the DSSSB Jr Engg PGT TGT & PRT examination. All those Applicants who are enrolled for www.dsssbonline.nic.in Jr Engg PGT TGT & PRT exam 2017 they must bring the DSSSB Teacher Hall Ticket 2017 otherwise they will not allowed to enter in the examination hall. This is the good chance for all Applicants who have applied to be placed in Delhi Subordinate Services selection board. The DSSSB Exam Hall Ticket for teaching jobs can be downloaded from official website. also we will update the direct official links to download the DSSSB Teacher Hall Ticket 2017. Also here we will provide the necessary information like, Examination Date, job location, Exam Pattern, Syllabus & Exam Pattern which is must needed for the Applicants who are going to appear for DSSSB Teacher Exam 2017-2018.
DSSSB Teacher 2017 Written Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2017-
DSSSB Tier 1 Exam Pattern 2017 – PET, Drawing Teacher Test Pattern
|Section||Tier-I Exam Components||No of Questions||Marks|
|A: (i)||General Awareness||20||20|
|(ii)||General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability||20||20|
|(iii)||Arithetical and Numerical Ability||20||20|
|(iv)||Test of Hindi Language & Comprehension||20||20|
|(v)||English Language & Comprehension Test||20||20|
|B:||Qualification or Subject Concerned Questions||100||100|
- Test Type: Objective Type/ Multiple Choice Questions.
- One Tier Exam Duration: Two Hours.
- DSSSB Tier I Exam Total Marks: 200 Marks.
DSSSB Exam Pattern 2017 for Two-Tier: T1 Exam – JE (Civil & Electrical) Pattern
|Section||Tier-II Exam Components||Total Questions||Marks|
|A||Subject/ Qualification related paper||150||150|
|B||English Language & Comprehension||50||50|
- Exam Type: Objective Type/ Multiple Choice Questions.
- Two Tier Examination Duration: Two Hours.
- Overall marks for DSSSB Tier II Exam: 200 Marks.
DSSSB Syllabus 2017 PDF
- DSSSB Exam pattern helps to know the Tier I & Tier II Exam Structure.
- With the test pattern, From which Subjects the questions asked are known..
DSSSB TGT Computer Science Syllabus 2017 PDF
- Discrete Mathematics.
- Linear Algebra.
- Digital Logic.
- Computer Organization and Architecture.
- Programming and Data Structures.
- Theory of Computation.
- Compiler Design.
- Operating System.
- Computer Networks.
DSSSB Exam Syllabus 2017 – General Awareness
- General Awareness of the Environment around them and its application to society.
- Knowledge of Current Events.
- Everyday Observation expected of an Educated person.
- Art and Culture.
- Everyday Science.
- Scientific Research.
- National or International Organizations/ Institutions.
DSSSB Syllabus Pdf – General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability
- Verbal and Non-Verbal.
- Space Visualization.
- Problem Solving.
- Decision Making.
- Visual Memory.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Verbal and Figure Classification.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
DSSSB Delhi TGT Exam syllabus 2017 – Arithmetical and Numerical Ability
- Number Systems.
- L.C.M & H.C.F.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Profit & Loss.
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- Time & Work.
- Time & Distance.
- Tables & Graphs etc. of 10th Level.
DSSSB Jr Engineer Syllabus: Hindi Language & English Language Comprehension:
- Testing of Candidate’s Understanding and Comprehension of English & Hindi Language.
- Questions on Vocabulary.
- Sentence Structure.
DSSSB JE Syllabus 2017: Civil Engineering
- Environmental Engineering.
- Hydrology & Water Resources.
- Engineering Mechanics.
- The Design of Hydraulic Structures.
- Engineering Materials & Constructions.
- Open Channel Flow.
- Transport Phenomenon.
- Hydraulic Engineering.
- Surveying & Measurement.
- Public Health Engineering.
- Mechanics of Solids.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Energy Conversion.
- Structural Design.
- Engineering Economy & Management.
- Soil Mechanics & Foundations.
- Elementary Engineering.
- Structural Analysis.
DSSSB AE Syllabus 2017: Electrical
- Power Systems.
- Industrial Instrumentation.
- Electrical Circuits and Fields.
- Analytical instrumentation.
- Control systems.
- Digital Signal Processing.
- Electrical machines.
- Communication Engineering.
- Measurements, Instrumentation and Transducers.
- Digital Electronics.
- Power Electronics and Drives.
- Computer Control of Processes, Networks.
DSSSB Teacher 2017 Admit Card: Download Clerk Hall Ticket @www.dsssbonline.nic.in-
As we know that call later is very important in order to appear for Upcoming Government Examination 2018 and without Hall Ticket Candidates who had applied for Online for this recruitment drive will not be allow to enter the examination hall if they will fail to brings their DSSSB Teacher Admit Card 2017. Qualified and interested Applicants
have to visit the official website for downloading call Later for Online Examination. DSSSB Teacher Admit card For Tier-I Examination would contain the Following Details Like:
- Name Of The Candidates
- Fathers Name
- Date Of Birth
- Registration No/Roll No
- Center Of Examination
- Date Of Examination
- Time Of Examination
- Instruction For The DSSSB Teacher Examination
Qualified applicants are advised to keep your Admit card Safe and bring Admit card Downloaded at the time of computer based examination. without Admit card you are unable to enter in the Examination Hall.
How to Download DSSSB Teacher Exam Call Later-
- Visit the official site or click on link provided below.
- Click on Download DSSSB Exam Admit Card Link provided in Important Links Section.
- Read the instructions given on top of Admit Card Download page Carefully.
- Enter your details like Registration Number and DOB or Password
- Click on the submit button and view your candidature below.
- Now Click on download link given at right side of your candidature details under Action Section.
- Your Admit Card will open in new tab of your browser.
- Please save it as pdf or print for future use.