DEO Jamshedpur Recruitment 2015 District Educational Officer Jamshedpur (DEO) For 1316 Primary/Assistant Teacher Posts: District Educational Officer Jamshedpur (DEO) has publicized a recruitment Notification 2015 for 1316 Primary & Urdu teacher (Class 1 to 5) along with Assistant Teacher (Class 6 to 8) Posts. (Jamshedpur Teacher Recruitment). Intrigued and Qualified hopefuls must request the examination by submitting the online application structure on or before Date 04th July 2015.
It would be ideal if you read the beneath given data, for example, Educational Qualification, Application Fees, Selection Procedure and so on for DEO Jamshedpur Recruitment 2015, carefully before seeking this job. More information regarding the DEO Jamshedpur Recruitment Notification are as follows:
DEO Jamshedpur Recruitment 2015-
Organisation Name : District Educational Officer Jamshedpur (DEO)
Job Type : Government Sector (1316 Posts)
Application Last Date : 04th July 2015
What Is The Educational Qualification for this job?
Qualified applicants ought to be following capability like a HS or 12th standard and Diploma in Education or Degree with B.Ed from recognised school of state board and must qualify JTET.
What Is The Age Limit For This Job?
Qualified applicants Upper age limit ought to be 35 year for General category applicants, 40 year for SC/ST Category applicants, 37 year for OBC Category and 38 year for Women.
Name of the Vacant Posts-
Primary & Assistant Teacher Posts (Class I to VIII) [435 Posts]
Details of the Vacancy-
Assistant Teacher [256 Posts]
Primary Teacher [665 Posts]
Primary Teacher (Urdu) [395 Posts]
Qualified competitors ought to be selected based on the performance Academic merit, JTET Score & interview.
Selected Applicants ought to be pay Rs. 9,300/- – Rs. 34,800/- + GP Rs. 4,200/- p.m. for Inter Trained teacher & Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34, 800/- with grade Pay Rs. 4600/- for Trained Graduate teacher.
Procedure To Apply-
1. Qualified applicants ought to be apply online through the official website of DEO Jamshedpur (jamshedpur.nic.in) on or before Date 04th July 2015.
2. Qualified applicants ought to be send the application form and all other attested documents to the following address:
District Education Officer,
State mahila Road,
Pin Code: 831001
Instruction to Fill Online Application-
1. Visit the Official Website Of DEO Jamshedpur (jamshedpur.nic.in)
2. Click on the link for Primary/Assistant Teacher Posts
3. Fill up the DEO Jamshedpur Recruitment Notification Form Online.
4. Upload required documents.
5. Submit the Application and Download.
6. Save the hard copy, Wait for Admit Card/Hall ticket.
Last Date Of Online Application: Date 04th July 2015
[button-red url=”http://www.jamshedpur.nic.in” target=”_blank” position=”center”]Apply Online Now[/button-red]