DASA 2019 Application Form, Eligibility, Dates, Apply Online: Hello Guys… Direct Admissions of Students Abroad (DASA) 2019 is organized by the Ministry of Human Resource Developments, Government of India. DASA is conducted for Engineering, Architecture, Design and Management courses. DASA is an admission process for aspirants of Indian Origin (PIOs), foreign nationals, Non-Resident Indians (NRIs) under DASA scheme 2019. The DASA 2019 Application Form will be published in the month of April 2019. Through DASA PG 2019 aspirants can get admission into M.Tech courses that are offered by NITs, IITs, IIEST, central universities and other technical institutions situated in India.
The Admission for DASA 2019 will be made on the basis of SAT scores and all the eligible Aspirants can apply for DASA UG/PG 2019 before the last date. The Aspirants can check the all the details on DASA 2019 important dates, application form, eligibility criteria, admission process, How to apply is updated below. Aspirants check the Details from here.
DASA 2019 Application Form:
|Name of the Organization||Ministry of Human Resource Developments, Government of India|
|Name of the admission system||Direct Admission of Students Abroad|
|Course duration||4 years|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Participating Institute||NITs, IITs, SPAs and other Premier Technical Institute|
|Abbreviated as||DASA 2019|
DASA 2019 Application Form Eligibility Criteria:
- Aspirants must hold 10+2 examination with Mathematics and physics as a mandatory subject one subjects from Biotechnology, Biology, chemistry or computer science in the board recognized by the Association of Indian Universities.
- The Aspirants must hold at least 60% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination.
- The Aspirants should have appeared for and qualified the GRE/GMAT 2019.
- The applicants must score 1800 marks in SAT Subject Test so as to apply for DASA 2019
- Aspirants born on or after 01, 1994 are eligible to apply.
The application fee has to be submitted through E-payment (credit/debit card) and SWIFT transfer. The registration fee is non-refundable. The application fee is given below:
|Registration Fee||Tuition Fee (for 1st semester only)||Total Fee (to be submitted at the time of filling application form)|
|General||US $ 300||US $ 4000||US $ 4200|
|Foreign Nationals of SAARC Countries||US $ 300||US $ 2000||US $ 2300|
DASA Selection Process:
The Aspirants who will come in the merit list can appear for the counseling and seat allotment procedure. The counseling will be conducted through online mode. The counseling schedule will be published on the website after the declaration of merit list. The seat allotment will be made on the basis of SAT for UG courses and GRE/GMAT for PG courses.
- Online application form availability: 2nd week of April
- Last date to apply: 2nd week of June
- The last date to submit SAT score: 2nd week of June
- Seat allotment: 4th week of June
- Reporting to the allotted institutes: 1st week of August
How to Apply DASA Application Form 2019:
- All the applicants should register online from the DASA official website.
- The Applicants are required to create an account on the official website of DASA 2019.
- The Applicant is required to enter all the personal details asked in the application form like Name of the candidate, date of birth, gender, citizenship, the name of parents, name of the institutes from which 11than d 12th standards have been completed etc.
- The Applicant is required to create an account and register their email id along with the phone number. Then the candidate id will be displayed on the screen and the same will be sent to the registered email id.
- The Applicants are required to create their password and the registration process will be completed after the password is created and the applicant password will be required for the future references.
- The other relevant documents include Passport, proof of date of birth, mark sheet of 10th and 12th examination, school leaving certificate of 10th and 12th.
- The Aspirants will be required some scanned documents which can be coloring or black and white.