Welcome to our Education Website Indjobsportal.in. If You are preparing for Govt Exams like IBPS PO/Clerk RRB RBI SSC CGL IAS and PCS then Current Affairs or General Knowledge section is the most important section. Every Student should contain the complete knowledge of Current affairs and also aware of what’s happening around the world and India as they are an important part of the general studies paper in all exams. Apart from academic knowledge, students must to be aware of current affairs as most exams and govt. jobs related interviews emphasis on the level of the candidate on how much he is aware about the country.
So for this purpose here our object is to help all those candidates who are job seekers and preparing for govt Exams. Here we have collected most important questions of daily current affairs 2018. just you have to be read all questions one by one. If you like this page then d’not forget to share with your friends your colleagues or your loving ones.
Current Affairs For IBPS SSC And Other Govt Exams 2018-
Which Indian Origin Author has recently been shortlisted for the prestigious Man Booker Prize?
Ans: Sanjeev Sahota
Recently Which City has been designated as the World Book Capital by the UNESCO-
Which Telecom Company has been commercially launched its 4G service on August 6, 2015 in 296 cities across India?
Which Indian Bank has been recently been credited with launching ‘Digital Locker’?
Ans: Indian Oil Corporation
The HeadQuarter of newly formed Bandhan bank will be based in:
What is the name of recently conducted Military Exercise between India And Britain?
Ans: Ajaya Warrior
Recently RBI gave loan to which country under the currency swap agreement?
Ans: Sri Lanka
Which country has recently joined World Trade Organisation as its 161st member-
Which Bank of public sector recently launched ‘Indpay’ mobile application?
Ans: Indian Bank
United State has recently restored diplomatic relations after 54 years with which of the following countries-
The name of the bank which would be mainly responsible for refinancing all micro-finance Institutions and is to be launched with initial capital Rupee 20,000 crore-
Ans: MUDRA Bank
Which Public sector entity has launched E-Samiksha an online monitoring mechanism scheme with the aim of monitoring implementation of various ongoing projects proposals:
Ans: Indian Railways
Which Indian state has recently launched first E-ration Card?
Ans: Jammu & Kashmir
Who Won the gold medal in the Archery World CUP 2015 at Wroclow?
Ans: Abhishek Verma
Where the 8th BRICS Summit (2016) is proposed to be held in-
Current Affairs Question 2018-
- The government has approved a capital infusion of Rs 11,336 crore in five public sector banks, including scam-hit Punjab National Bank, Corporation Bank and Andhra Bank, to help them meet regulatory capital requirements.
- Punjab National Bank will get the maximum amount at Rs 2,816 crore, followed by Corporation Bank, which will see an infusion of about Rs 2,555 crore.
- The others are Indian Overseas Bank (Rs 2,157 crore), Andhra Bank (Rs 2,019 crore) and Allahabad Bank (Rs 1,790 crore).
- The Indian Space Research Organisation’s (Isro’s) satellite centre, the Isro Satellite Centre (ISAC), has signed an agreement with a consortium led by Alpha Design Technologies Pvt Ltd, Bharat Electronics Limited and the Tatas to assemble satellites.
- This will be the first set of agreements signed by Isro, which is trying to rope in private partners to overcome its own constraints.
- The space agency is encouraging private players to form a small consortium to undertake satellite and rocket manufacturing work so that it can remain focused on research and development.
- According to the finance ministry, India has become the vice-chair (regional head) of the Asia Pacific region of the World Customs Organisation (WCO) for a period of two years to June 2020.
- The organisation has divided its membership into six regions.
- Each of the regions is represented by an elected vice-chairperson to the WCO council.
- WCO represents 182 customs administrations across the globe that collectively process approximately 98 per cent of world trade.
- The capital infusion would come out of the Rs 65,000 crore remaining from the Rs 2.11 lakh crore announced by the government in October 2017.
- A senior finance ministry official said the capital was being provided so that the banks can make interest payments on additional tier 1(AT-1) bonds they had issued.
- The Government of India has decided to form a committee under former education secretary Anil Swarup to address issues such as “manpower deficiency” in the National Cadet Corps (NCC) and National Service Scheme (NSS).
- The Committee will deal with issues like expansion, strengthening training infrastructure, rationalising resources, reducing manpower deficiency affecting NCC and NSS (National Service Scheme).
- The Committee will also submit recommendations for building “synergy” between these two institutions.
- According to the ministry; at present, there are 13.5 lakh cadets in NCC in the age group of 12 to 26 years with pan India presence in about 703 out of 716 districts.
- According to the Bloomberg Billionaires Index, Bezos’s net worth topped 150 billion US Dollars, making him the world’s richest person in decades.
- Bezos is now far ahead of Microsoft founder Bill Gates, with a worth of estimated 95 billion dollars.
- Gates saw his net worth briefly hit 100 billion dollars in 1999, but since then Bezos appears to be the only person to top that milestone.
- Bezos founded Amazon two decades ago as an online bookseller, and it has mushroomed into one of the world’s most valuable companies.
- Historically, Bezos still trails other wealthy individuals such as oil magnate John D Rockefeller and steel baron Andrew Carnegie, whose inflation-adjusted net worth would be more than 300 billion US dollars.
- 100th anniversary of Nelson Mandela. Mandela was born on July 18, 1918, due to which it is today known as Mandela Day.
- The Centenary is an occasion to reflect on his life and legacy, and to follow his call to “make of the world a better place.”
- The Nelson Mandela Foundation is dedicating this year’s Mandela Day to Action Against Poverty, honouring Nelson Mandela’s leadership and devotion to fighting poverty and promoting social justice for all.
- South Africa celebrates the 100th birth anniversary of Nelson Mandela.
- Mandela, who died in 2013, remains a global icon for his long fight against white-minority rule and for his message of peace and reconciliation.
- Nelson Mandela served as the first black President of South Africa from 1994 to 1999.
- Former South African President Nelson Mandela was awarded India’s highest civilian honour, the Bharat Ratna in 1990 for his role in the anti-apartheid movement.