CTET Application Form 2019, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Apply Online:Hello Guys… Here is good News for all the aspirants who are waiting for the CTET Application Form 2018-19. Now the Wait is Over. CBSE has released CTET Online Form 2019 from 1st August 2018. All the aspirants who are looking for the CTET September Application Form 2018 can apply for the CTET by the last date. The Last date for CTET Application form is 27th August 2018.
Central Teacher Eligibility is a national level entrance exam conducted. It will be conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). CTET 2019 will be organized for all the Aspirants who are interested to join the post of a school teacher for class I to VIII. The entrance test enables the successful candidates to teach at the school of central government including the KVS, NVS, Tibetan schools and other schools which accept the CTET score.
The Application form will be available in online mode. Aspirants are advised to read the official advertisement before filling the form. To get all the important information about CTET 2019 like Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application Fee, Exam Pattern, Admit card and the result etc. Aspirants can check here.
CTET Application Form 2019 Details:
|Name of the Exam Organization||Central Board of Secondary Education ( CBSE)|
|Name of the Exam||CTET|
|Application Form Status||released|
CTET Application Form 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
For Classes I-V (Primary Stage):
- Aspirants who have passed 12th Class with 50% Marks & passed or pursuing in last year of two-year Diploma in Elementary Education.
- Completed Graduation and cleared or pursuing in the final year of Diploma in Elementary Education (two years).
For Classes VI-VIII (Elementary Stage):
- Aspirants Completed Graduation with not less than 50% marks and cleared or pursuing in B.Ed. (1-year)
- Aspirants Completed 12th examination with not less than 50% marks and cleared or pursuing in the final year of B.Sc.Ed/ B.A or B.Sc.Ed/ B.A.Ed (4- year duration).
- The application fee for general /OBC category: Rs 600 (for paper 1 or 2) and Rs 1000/ (for both paper and 2)
- The application fee for SC/ST/Differently abled: Rs 300 (for paper 1 or 2) and Rs 500/ (for both paper and 2)
The payment of application fee can be made by credit/debit card or e-challan bank at HDFC or Syndicate Bank
CTET 2019 Exam Pattern:
- CTET 2019 will be objective type question having MCQs (multiple choice questions)
- There are two different question papers.
- Paper 1 has Primary Level Teacher and Paper 2 as Junior Level Upper Primary School Teacher will be assumed on the similar date.
- Starting Date for Online Application Form:- 1st August 2018
- Last date for online application form:-27th August 2018
- Last date for application fee:- 30th August 2018.
How to Apply for CTET Application Form 2019:
- Visit the CTET official website.
- Click on the “Apply for CTET –SEPT 2019”.
- If you have already registered with CTET, then kindly log in with your registration number. If anyone doesn’t have registration no, so click Button to Proceed to Apply Online.
- Now Instruction page will be displayed. Read the instruction or take a printout of it to get help before CTET 2019 online application form filling.
- Fill required details will accurate/correct details.
- After filling all information correctly, click on next step and Upload your image and signature.
- Last step to pay CTET application fee by DD/Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking/ E-Banking.
- Now Take print out of the confirmation page and send it to CBSE authority.
CTET Admit Card 2019:
CTET 2018 Admit card will be downloaded from CTET website. The Aspirants may download the admit card from the site by entering their Registration number, date of birth etc
CTET Result 2019:
The result will be announced most probably in the month of April 2019. Aspirants will able to check their result online through official website.