CTET 2017 Notification Online Application Application Form Download Admit Cards & Results @ctet.nic.in – Central Board of School Education has released the notification regarding CTET 2017 Notification. According to the Board CBSE CTET 2017 Online Application will start After the CBSE UGC NET Notification 2017. Every year Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) is organized by the Central Board of Secondary Education for the Aspirants who want to do Latest Teaching Jobs 2017-2018. Every year huge no of Applicants register for primary and upper primary Teacher, and its expected that this year also the lot of Applicants will also apply for the CTET Online Registration 2017-2018. CTET is the entrance exam for Teachers for those Aspirants who want to getting teaching jobs in government schools from Class-I to Class-VIII. It is the all India Level Entrance Exam and state who cant organize Teachers Eligibility Test recruit the eligible candidates according to the CTET Exam. CTET exam conduct by the CBSE in two times in year once in the month of February and Second in the month of September. CTET Exam 2017-2018 will be conducted in two parts first session in morning and second session in evening. the paper conducted in morning session will be for Class 1st to 5th Class Teachers and Paper-II conducted in second session is for Class VI to Class VIIIth Class.
If You are looking for CTET Exam Notification Online Registration 2017-2018 then its good news for you. CBSE has recently release the notification to its official website. we found the latest new regarding CTET 2017 that CTET Exam will be now conducted in online mode and CTET Online Application form 2017 will be released in the month of September 2017. however the official notification yet to come. you can visit the official website to get the complete information & notification regarding CTET Online Examination 2017.
CTET Application Form Details 2017-
|Name of Organization||Central Board of School Education|
|Examination Name||Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET)|
|Last Date for Submission of Applications||September 2017|
www.ctet.nic.in 2017 Online Application-
- Name of the Organization: Central Board of Secondary Education
- Name of the post: primary or upper primary teacher
- Application Method: Online
- Status: Application form available
- Registration deadline: June/July 2017
- Fee: General/OBC Category: Rs. 600/- for Single paper and Rs. 1000/- for both papers & SC/ST/Diff Abled Person: Rs. 300/- for single paper & Rs. 500/- for both paper
- Last date of fee payment: Update Later
- Admit Card: Update Later
- CTET Exam Date: Update Later
- Age limit: no specific age limit
- Selection process: Written test and personal Interview
- Website: www.ctet.nic.in
CTET 2017-2018 Eligibility Criteria-
#1. CTET Exam 2017 Qualification-
|For class I-V class teacher (any)||For class VI- VIII (any)|
|Must have completed class 12th with at least 50% marks or should have cleared or appeared in final year diploma of elementary education.
Must have at least 50% in 12th or cleared or appearing in final year of diploma in elementary education as per the NCTE Regulations 2002.
At least 50% in 12th + appearing or appeared for 4 year graduate degree
At least 50% in 12th + cleared or appearing in final year exam of diploma of education (2 years).
Bachelor’s Degree + cleared/appearing in final year of elementary education
|Graduation degree + passed or appearing in final year exam of (2 year) diploma elementary education
Graduation degree with 50% at least + passed or appearing in the final year of bachelor’s of education
Graduation with 40% + cleared or appearing in final exam of bachelor’s of education according to NCTE education
12th class with 50% + cleared or appearing in final year exam of A.Ed/B.sc.Ed/B.A.Ed
Graduation degree with 50% + cleared or appearing in 1 year B.ed program
#2. CTET Exam 2017 Age Limit-
Qualified Applicants Minimum Age Limit should be 18 years and there is no upper Age Limit for CTET 2017 Exam.
#3. CTET Exam 2017 Application Fee-
The Candidates who are going to Fill the CTET Application Form 2017 they should be pay application fee Rs. 600/- for one paper Rs. 1000/ for Both Paper i.e. Paper-I & Paper-II for the General/OBC category Applicants. For SC/SC category Applicants have to pay Rs. Rs. 300 for One Paper & Rs. 600/- for Both Papers.
|CATEGORY||PAPER – I OR II||BOTH PAPER – I and II|
|SC/ST/Differently Abled Person||Rs.300/-||Rs.500/-|
#4. CTET Exam 2017 Selection Process-
Qualified Applicants have to score 60% marks to crack the CTET Exam 2017.
CTET 2017 Exam Date-
CTET Online Application 2017 has not released yet. Now CBSE has decided to release the CTET 2017 Notification on its official website. According to the latest news CTET 2017 Examination will now be organized into computer based format Also the Board has declared that CTET Exam Pattern will have phase that will be testing the Aptitude of Teachers, On the bases of marks obtained in the CTET Examination 2017 and Aptitude assessment Participant will be provided Score Card of CTET 2018.
CTET 2017 Application Form-
All those Qualified Applicants who want to apply for CTET Exam 2017-2018 must go through the official website of CTET @ctet.nic.in. before filling the CTET Application form Qualified Applicants should be read the complete Advertisement. All the necessary details like Admit Card, Exam Date, CTET Application Form, CTET Syllabus Answer Key & Result will upload on its official web portal. qualified Applicants can get the each and every information regarding CTET Exam 2017 through its official website.
How to Fill CTET Online/Offline Application Form-
- First of all, visit the official website of ctet @www.ctet.nic.in
- Click on apply online
- Register for CTET, then save this registration number for further process
- Instructions will be displayed on the screen go through them carefully, CTET 2017 Application Form will appear on the screen.
- Fill the Online Application with all the particulars
- Click on next, Upload scanned copies of photographs and signature
- Now deposit the application fees through Online payment mode like net banking, challan, Debit-card, debit card. Application fees for different categories is stated above.
- Click on the submit button
- Take out the hard copy of the application form for future reference
CTET 2017-2018 Syllabus and Exam Pattern-
Paper I : For class I-V (Primary STAGE)
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|Language II (compulsory)||30||30|
|Language I (compulsory)||30||30|
Paper II : For class VI-VIII (Upper Primary)
|Topic||No. of Questions (MCQs)||Marks|
|Child Development and Pedagogy (compulsory)||30||30|
|Language I (compulsory)||30||30|
|Language II (compulsory)||30||30|
|Mathematics and Science ( for Maths and Science Teacher)||60||60|
|Social Studies/ Social Science ( for s.s.t teacher) either IV or V||60||60|
Download CTET 2017-2018 Admit Card-
The Qualified Applicants will be Able to download CTET Admit cards 2018 through the official website. Also here @sarkarinaukarii.com we will provide the CTET Admit card or direct Links to download your CTET Exam Admit cards 2017. for that you have to enter your registration no & Date of Birth to download your Admit card. the admit card of CTET 2017 will release before the 10 days of examination. CBSE will release the CTET Hall Ticket/Call Later 2017 before 10 to 15 days of examination.
Steps to Download CTET 2017 Admit Card-
Following are the steps to Download CTET Admit Card 2017, all participants are advised to follow these below given steps carefully to Download CTET Sep 2016 Admit Card;
- Step 1: Visit Official website @http://www.ctet.nic.in
- Step 2: Now click on “Download Admit Card CTET- Sep 2017” Link
- Step 3: Now enter your Registration Number & Date of Birth
- Step 4: Now click on “Submit” Link
- Step 5: Now just take a print out of your CTET Sep 2017 Exam Admit Card
Things To Remember –
- Candidates will be asked to show their respective CTET Admit Card in the examination room/hall.
- In the absence of CTET Admit Card/Hall Ticket, candidates will not be allowed to appear in the exam.
- The exam will begin exactly on the time mentioned on your admit card.
- After verifying your admit card in the examination hall, the invigilator will put his/her signature on OMR sheet.
- Candidates are required to attempt the questions in languages opted by them as provided in the admit card.
CTET 2017-2018 Answer Key & Cut Off marks –
A person who will score 60% or more in the CTET Exam 2017-2018 will be considered as the TET pass. School managements (Government, local bodies, government aided and unaided) may consider giving concessions to persons belonging to SC/ST, OBC, differently abled persons, etc., in accordance with their extant reservation policy. the Answer Key & Cut off marks for CTET Exam will be upload on the official website of CTET after the Examination you will get the full access of it.
CTET 2017-2018 Result –
The CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) will declare CTET 2017 Result after 1 or 2 months of examination. This result will be announced for only those applicants who will score as per the qualifying marks in the CTET 2017 entrance exam. Applicants can check result by using their DOB (date of birth) and roll number. The CTET 2017 for September examination will be declared in Nov/Dec month. The CTET result 2017 will have applicant’s roll number, name, subject wise total marks. Candidates can check CTET result 2017 also from here when it will be released by CBSE.
CTET Preparation Tips –
These given tricks tips will surely help the candidates get qualifying marks examination. The aspirant must go by the tricks and tips given below:
- Set a Goal
- Go through the syllabus
- Focus on Pedagogy
- Practice makes a man perfect
- Be confident
- Joining Crash Course
- Remain stress-free
CTET 2017 Certificate
- The Validity Period of CTET qualifying certificate for appointment will be seven years from the date of declaration of its result for all categories.
- There is no restriction on the number of attempts a person can take for acquiring a CTET Certificate. A person who has qualified CTET may also appear again for improving his/her score.
- If any candidates lost CTET Certificate then he/she can get a duplicate copy of Marks Statement or Eligibility Certificate by paying the following fees by way of Demand Draft.
CTET JULY 2017 Important Dates (Tentative)-
- Starting Date for submission of application form: August 2017 (tentative)
- CTET 2017 last date for submission of application: August 2017 (tentative)
- Last date for CTET Exam Fee Payment: August 2017 (tentative)
- Period to Online corrections in CTET Application form 2017 particulars: August 2017 (tentative)
- Download CTET 2017 Admit Card from Board’s website: September 2017 (tentative)
- CTET 2017 Written Exam Date: October 2017 (tentative)
- CTET Result 2017 Released date: December 2017
- Dispatch of CTET Marks Certificate: December 2017
1 thought on “CTET 2017 Notification, Application Form, Online Registration, Admit Card & Result”