CSIR UGC NET Application Form 2019, Eligibility, Exam Pattern: Council of Scientific and Industrial Research is going to release the CSIR UGC NET Application Form 2019 for the Junior Research Fellowship and Lectureship. The CSIR National Eligibility Test (NET) is based on the Science and technology subjects. The application form will be released in the month of February 2019. Interested aspirants can apply online for it when the form filling releases.
To get all the details about CSIR UGC NET 2019 Application Form like eligibility criteria, important dates, application fees, how to apply, exam pattern etc then carefully read the article. If you are eligible for it, only in that condition you will be able to fill the application form for it.
The application form of the UGC NET Notification 2019 will be filled by the online mode only. There is no other mode of submitting form except it. To fill the online form we have given ad direct link below on this page. You have to click on it and then fill the online form. All the candidates have enough time to start the preparation for it. After passing the exam, you will get the job with a good salary.
Important Details of the CSIR UGC NET 2019: –
- 1 Important Details of the CSIR UGC NET 2019: –
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria of the CSIR UGC NET 2019: –
- 1.2 Selection Process: –
- 1.3 Application Fees: –
- 1.4 Important Dates: –
- 1.5 Application Mode: –
- 1.6 UGC NET Exam Pattern 2019: –
- 1.7 The Process to Fill the Form of UGC NET 2019: –
- 1.8 UGC NET Admit Card 2019: –
- 1.9 UGC NET Exam Result 2019: –
- Organization Name: – Council of Scientific and Industrial Research
- Form Name: – CSIR UGC NET Application Form 2019
- Post Name: – Junior Research Fellowship and Lectureship
- Application Mode: – Online
- Official site: – csirhrdg.res.in
Eligibility Criteria of the CSIR UGC NET 2019: –
Candidates must have completed B.Tech/B.E./M.Sc/ MBBS/Integrated MS – Ph.D/B.Sc. (Hons) with 55% of marks (5% concession for the reserved candidates).
Candidates, who had completed their Ph.D. until 19 September 1992 are also eligible.
Age Limit: –
- For Junior Research Fellow (JRF) maximum age must be 28 years.
- For Lectureship, there is no upper age limit
Selection Process: –
- CSIR NET Exam 2019
Application Fees: –
- For General: – Rs. 1000
- For SC/ST: – Rs. 500
- For Handicapped: – Rs. 250
Important Dates: –
- Online form start date: – February 2019
- Last date to fill the form: – March 2019
- Exam Date: – June 2019
Application Mode: –
UGC NET Exam Pattern 2019: –
- The paper contains Life Sciences, Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean, and Planetary Sciences, Mathematical Science, Chemical Sciences, and Physical Sciences subjects.
- Duration of the exam is 3 hours.
- The session timings of the exam are for morning session 9 AM to 12 PM, and for the afternoon Session from 2 PM to 5 PM.
- There will be multiple-choice questions.
- Paper will be off 200 marks
The Process to Fill the Form of UGC NET 2019: –
- Visit the main site of the organization that is i.e. csirhrdg.res.in
- Find the link that is CSIR UGC NET Application Form 2019.
- Click on it.
- Register yourself if you are a new user
- After registration, you will get the user id and password.
- Now hits on apply online and fill your other personal and educational details.
- Upload your recent photo and signature.
- Click on submit.
- Check the application form before payment
- Pay the application fees via the net banking.
- Hits on submit.
- Take the print out of the form for future.
UGC NET Admit Card 2019: –
Admit card will be available to download from the May 2019. Only registered aspirants will be able to download the call letter for the exam. Admit card contains the important details about a candidate. You can download the call letter from this page by using your user id and password.
UGC NET Exam Result 2019: –
A result of the exam will be declared soon. After the declaration of the result, the next process of the recruitment will be started. Until then you have to wait for it. We will notify you when the result be declared on this page.