Hello Readers Welcome To the site Of Indjobsportal.in,Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), India is a head national association and among the world’s biggest association. CSIR’s spearheading managed commitment to human resource development is acclaimed broadly. Human Resource Development Group (HRDG), a division of CSIR.
Joint CSIR-UGC Test for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and Eligibility for Lectureship (NET) December 2014-
* CSIR will hold the Joint CSIR-UGC Test for deciding the qualification of the Indian National contender for the grant of Junior Research Fellowships (JRF) NET and for deciding qualification for designation of Lecturers (NET) in certain branches of knowledge for the faculty of Science & Technology The honor of Junior Research Fellowship (NET) to the fruitful qualified applicants will rely on upon their discovering admission/placement in a college/ national research facility/ foundation of higher learning and exploration, as pertinent The final result of Joint CSIR-UGC test for Junior Research Fellowship and Eligibility for Lectureship, National Eligibility Test (NET) Will be announced by CSIR.
* An applicant may apply either for ‘JRF & Lectureship’ both or for ‘Lectureship (LS) only’. He/She may show his/her performance in the OMR Application Form/Online Application, as the case may be. CSIR may consider hopefuls seeking ‘JRF & LS’ for ‘Lectureship only’ depending on number of fellowships accessible and performance in the Test subject to the condition that they satisfy the set down qualification rule. In the event that a hopeful is discovered to be over-age for JRF (NET) he/she will consequently be considered for Lectureship (NET) only. Two different merit records, one comprising the candidates qualifying for the compensate of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF-NET) and the second of those applicants qualifying the Eligibility Test for Lectureship (NET), will be made on the premise of their performance in the Test.
* Competitors qualifying for JRF (NET), will likewise be eligible for Lectureship (NET). The applicants qualifying for Lectureship will be eligible for recruitment as Lecturers and in addition for JRF-ship in a Scheme/Project, if overall suitable according to the qualified criteria of that Scheme/Project. On the other hand, they will not be eligible for Regular JRF-NET Fellowship. They will be qualified to seek after Ph.d. program with or without any felowship other than JRF-NET. Applicants meeting all requirements for the grant of JRF (NET) will get association either from CSIR or UGC according to their task or from the Schemes with which they may find affiliation.
* The hopefuls announced qualified for Junior Research Fellowship under UGC plan will be represented by UGC guidelines/regulations in this respect.
Subjects For the CSIR Test-
CSIR-UGC NET Exam for Science stream is conducted by CSIR in the following areas:
1. Chemical Sciences
2. Earth Sciences
3. Life Sciences
4. Mathematical Sciences
5. Physical Sciences
6. Engineering Sciences
Subjects For the UGC Test-
Hindi, Oriya, Tamil, Arabic,English, Etc every Languages, Economics, Psycology,Anthropology, Social Work, History,Management, Political Sciences, Commerce, Education, Home Science, Music, Etc.
Educational Qualification –
* BS 4 Years program/BE/B.tech/B.pharma/ MBBS/ Integrated BS-MS/M.SC.or proportional degree with no less than 55% marks for general and OBC hopefuls and 50% for SC/ST, physically handicapped/visually handicapped candidates.
* Hopefuls selected for M.SC or having finished B.SC. of the above qualifying examination are additionally qualified to apply in the above subject under the Result Awaited (RA) class on the condition that they finish the qualifying degree with imperative percentage of marks inside the legitimacy time of two years to avail the fellowship from the powerful date of recompense.
Uttarakhand Samuh Ga (Group-C) VDO Exam Date 2014, Syllabus And Previous Year Questions
Jobs In Bank,SBI Clerk 2014 Job Notification
* Such applicants will need to submit the attestation format rightfully guaranteed by the Head of the Department/Institute from where the hopeful is seeming or has appeared.
* B.SC (Hons) or proportionate degree hopefuls selected in Integrated MS-Phd program with no less than 55% marks for general and OBC competitors 50% for SC/ST, physically handicapped/visually handicapped applicants are likewise eligible.
* Applicants with bachelor’s degree, whether Science, engineering or some other order, will be eligible for association just in the wake of getting enrolled/selected for Phd/Integrated Phd program inside the legitimacy time of two years.
Age limit ought to be Maximum 28 years as on 01st July 2014. competitors having a place with SC/ST/OBC, Physically handicapped/Visually handicapped and female candidates upper age utmost may be relaxed up to 5 years. No upper age limit for LS (NET) .
Date the CSIR-UGC Test December 2014-
21st December, 2014 (Sunday)
Pattern Of The CSIR-UGC Test-
The pattern for the Single Paper MCQ test shall be as given below:
1.The MCQ test paper of each subject shall carry a maximum of 200 marks.
2.The exam shall be for duration of three hours.
3.The question paper shall be divided in three parts
Part ‘A’ shall be common to all subjects. This part shall be a test containing a maximum of 20 questions of General Aptitude. The candidates shall be required to answer any 15 questions of two marks each. The total marks allocated to this section shall be 30 out of 200
Part ‘B’ shall contain subject-related conventional MCQs. The total marks allocated to this section shall be 70 out of 200. The maximum number of questions to be attempted shall be in the range of 20-35.
Part ‘C’ shall contain higher value questions that may test the candidate’s knowledge of scientific concepts and/or application of the scientific concepts. The questions shall be of analytical nature where a candidate is expected to apply the scientific knowledge to arrive at the solution to the given scientific problem. The total marks allocated to this section shall be 100 out of 200.
Note: Negative marking for wrong answers.
Best Books For The Test-
UGC-CSIR NET (JRF & LS) Physical Sciences
Trueman’s UGC-CSIR JRF/NET Chemical Sciences
UGC-CSIR JRF/NET – Engineering Sciences
UGC-CSIR NET (JRF & LS) Life Science
[button-red url=”http://www.csirhrdg.res.in/mcs_netexam_notice.htm” target=”_blank” position=”center”]Download Syllabus Related To Your Stream[/button-red]