CISF Recruitment 2015 Central Industrial Security Force Recruitment 2015 Constable And Fire Posts 800 Vacancy
Directorate General, Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has publicized a recruitment Notification 2015 for 800 Constable And Fire Posts. intrigued and qualified hopefuls must request the examination by submitting the application structure on or before 27 January 2015 and 03 February 2015 for North East Regions.
It would be ideal if you read the beneath given data, for example, Educational Qualification, Application Fees, Selection Procedure and so on for Recruitment 2014, carefully before seeking this job. More information regarding the recruitment drive is as follows:
- 1 Recruitment Details-
Organisation Name : Central Industrial Security Force
Job Type : Government Sector (800 Posts)
Application Last Date : 27 January 2015 and 03 February 2015 for North East Regions.
What Is The Educational Qualification for this job?
Candidates ought to have a capability like Matriculation or 10th Pass with Science subject.
What Is The Age Limit For This Job?
Qualified hopefuls age limit ought to be from 18 to 23 years as on 27 January 2015. Age relaxation is applicable as per norms.
Name of the vacant Posts-
Constable And Fire Posts (800 Vacancy)
Details Of the Vacancy-
1. Andhra Pradesh (Entire state) [69 posts]
2. Arunachal Pradesh (Entire State) [03 posts]
3. Assam (Entire State) [46 posts]
4. Bihar [86 posts]
5. Chhattisgarh [31 posts]
6. Delhi (Entire State) [04 posts]
7. Gujarat (Entire State) [25 posts]
8. Haryana (Entire State) [09 posts]
9. Himachal Pradesh (Entire State) [02 posts]
10. Jammu & Kashmir (Entire State) [27 posts]
11. Jharkhand [42 posts]
12. Karnataka (Entire State) [22 posts]
13. Kerala (Entire State) [12 posts]
14. Madhya Pradesh [39 posts]
15. Maharastra [55 posts]
16. Manipur (Entire State) [05 posts]
17. Meghalaya (Entire State) [07 posts]
18. Mizoram (Entire State) [02 posts]
19. Nagaland (Entire State) [06 posts]
20. Odisha [48 posts]
21. Punjab (Entire State) [10 posts]
22. Rajasthan (Entire State) [28 posts]
23. Tamilnadu (Entire State) [25 posts]
24. Telengana (Entire state): 49 posts
25. Tripura (Entire State) [08 posts]
26. Uttar Pradesh [76 posts]
27. Uttarakhand (Entire State) [03 posts]
28. West Bengal [61 posts]
Qualified hopefuls ought to be selected based on Height, Run Medical Examination, Physical Standards Test & Written Examination.
Qualified competitors ought to be pay Rs. 50/- (No fee for SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen candidates) in the form of Postal Order drawn in favour of the relevant officers & payable at the respective post office. Refer the notification for complete details.
Procedure To Apply-
Qualified aspirants ought to send the duly filled application form along with the following documents:
(1). As per Appendix “A” filled in all respect together with Admit Card
(2). As per Appendix “C” duly affixed with identical recent self attested passport size photographs may be sent to concerned Zonal DIG.
(3). Two self addressed envelopes duly affixing postal stamps for Rs.22/-twenty two rupees only.
(4). The envelop containing above documents should be write “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CONSTABLE/FIRE-2014”.
Last date of Application: 27 January 2015
Last date of Application for North East Regions: 3 February 2015