CDS Application Form 2019, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates: CDS 2019 Application Form will be released soon online. Combined Defence Services (CDS 2019) examination will be organized by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) for providing admission to Aspirants in Indian Naval Academy, Indian Military Academy, Officers’ Training Academy and Air Force Academy. The CDS exam is conducted twice in a year.
The Online Application for CDS Exam 1 will be started from 8th November 2018 whereas the application form for CDS 2 will be available from 8th August 2019. Check all the important information about CDS 2019 like Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Exam Pattern, Admit and Result Here we will provide all the Information regarding the CDS Application Form 2019. So all the aspirants should keep in touch with us.
CDS Application Form 2019 Details:
- 1 CDS Application Form 2019 Details:
|Name of the Exam Authority||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Name of the Exam||CDS Exam|
|Application Form Status||Released soon|
|Notification release date||Soon|
CDS Application Form 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
- Aspirants should possess a degree in Engineering with physics and mathematics at 10+2 level from recognized university/ institutions.
- Aspirants must be physically fit as per the prescribed criteria of Combined Defence Services Examination.
- Aspirants must be an Indian National and should not be married.
- For Officers’ Training Academy the age limit is 25 years.
- For INA, IMA, AFA courses the age of candidates should lies b/w 20 to 24 years
- The application fee will be of Rs. 200 favor the candidates of general category.
- The Reserved category candidate will get the exemption from the fee.
|Events Name||For CDS 1||For CDS 2|
|Official Notification||31st October 2018||12th June 2019|
|The application process starts from||31st October 2018||12th June 2019|
|Closing date for application process||26th November 2018||8th July 2019|
|Admit card will be issued on||January 2019||October 2019|
|Examination Date||3rd February 2019||8th September 2019|
|The result will be announced on||May 2019||Notified later|
How to Apply for CDS Application Form 2019:
- Aspirants should visit the official of UPSC At upsc.gov.in
- Search the Link as CDS 2019 Application Form
- Click on the link
- Fill all the Mandatory details such as Personal & academic
- Pay the application fee in Online Mode
- Click on the submit button
- Take a print of the application form after the Successful submission
- The written exam will be organized in offline mode.
- The paper will comprise questions from Elementary Mathematics, English, and General Knowledge subjects.
- There will be a negative marking in this entrance exam.
For Admission to Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy, and Air Force Academy:
The total marks allotted for the written examination for admission to IMA, INA, and AFA is 300 marks.
|General Knowledge||2 hours||100|
|Elementary Mathematics||2 hours||100|
For Admission to Officers’ Training Academy:
The written examination for admission to officers training academy will be of 200 marks.
|General Knowledge||2 hours||100|
CDS 2019 Admit Card:
In order to download their admit card for CDS 2019, candidates should visit the official website. The admit card will be released through online mode only. No Admit Card will be sent to the applicants via post. For Interview/Personality Test the commission will issue separate Admit Card.
CDS 2019 Result
The result will be announced in two phase’s i.e. written exam and SSB/interview result. Aspirants who qualify the written exam will be further called for SSB/Personality test.