CBSE Board 10th Date Sheet 2016 | CBSE 10th Exam Time Table 2016 | CBSE Board Exam Schedule 2016 | CBSE Time Table 10th Class 2016: Every year CBSE organise the final examinations for Class tenth and Class intermediate in the month of March. The expectation of the results by the end of May.
The board earlier organised the AIEEE Examination for admission to undergraduate courses in engineering and architecture in colleges across India. the AIEEE exam was merged with the IIT-Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) in 2013. The common examination is now known JEE(Main).
CBSE also organise AIPMT (All India Pre Medical Test) for admission to major medical colleges in India. the organise of the National Eligibility Test for grant of junior research fellowship and eligibility for assistant professor in institutions of higher learning was outsourced to CBSE.
CBSE 10th Exam Date Sheet 2016
Apart from these tests, CBSE also organise the central teachers eligibility test and the Class X optional proficiency test., the CBSE has become the largest exam organising body in the world.
The main board of education in India for school level education is The Central Board of Secondary Education in India. CBSE 10th Exam Date Sheet 2016 will be published soon.
This board of education organise the All India Senior School Certificate Examination every year for applicant who complete their twelfth grade, and this examination serves as the basis for them to pursue their higher education, once out of
school. CBSE Board 10th Class Time Table 2016 is going to release in the month of October.
The Central Board of Secondary Education is also responsible for organising the AIEEE examination, which serves as an entrance exam for admission to the various undergraduate engineering courses.
- the biggest advantage is that all major competitive examinations in India are based on the CBSE syllabus. These examinations include the Joint Entrance Examination (IIT-JEE), the All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEEE) and the All India Pre Medical Test (AIPMT).
- The CBSE syllabus is easy from other boards, mainly due to fewer subjects and a more compact structure. Secondary subjects like Environmental Education are not compulsory under the CBSE syllabus. The subjects of Chemistry , Physics, and Biology fall under the general umbrella of Geography , Science, and History, and Civics fall under the spectrum of Social Sciences.
- A certificate from the Central Board of Education is recognized throughout the country, in all colleges and academic centres. The syllabus is more application based under CBSE, as the board follows a concentric curriculum.
- They are Not much focus on practical knowledge in applicant . The CBSE syllabus also does not lay as much emphasis on core English knowledge as its counterpart does, choosing to lay more importance on the disciplines of mathematics and science.
- The subjects in a CBSE syllabus are approached in a theoretical manner, and true emphasis is not laid on real-life concepts behind the science. Although the syllabus is application oriented, it does not provide room for effective understanding.
Keep in touch with us to know more about CBSE 10th Exam Date Sheet 2016.
Official Website: cbse.nic.in – CBSE 10th Class