CAT Registration Form 2019, Eligibility, Exam Dates & Pattern: Hello Aspirants… the CAT Notification 2019 has been released on 29th July 2018. It will be conducted by the Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) on a rotation basis.CAT (Common Admission Test) is a national level examination CAT will be organized for providing admission to various management courses offered by the IIMs. On the basis of CAT score, Aspirants can also get admission into other management colleges. This year, it will be regulated by IIM, Calcutta.
CAT Registration 2019 will be started from 8th August 2018. The last date for the Online Form Submission is 19th September 2018. CAT (Common Admission Test) is managed by the Indian Institute of Management (IIMs) on the rotation basis. All the eligible & interested aspirants can apply for the CAT Registration Form 2019 by the last date. All the Other Details regarding the CAT Online Form 2018 Such As the Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, application fee, Selection process, How to apply are given here. Aspirants can check the complete details from here.
CAT Registration Form 2019
- 1 CAT Registration Form 2019
- 1.1 CAT Examination 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
- 1.2 Registration Fee:
- 1.3 CAT Examination 2019 Important Dates:
- 1.4 How to Apply For the CAT Exam 2019:
- 1.5 CAT Exam Pattern 2019:
- 1.6 CAT Admit Card 2019:
- 1.7 CAT Result 2019:
CAT Registration Form 2019 Details:
|Name of the Examination Authority||Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs|
|Name of the Exam||CAT|
|Level of Exam||National Level|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Course||Management Course ( MBA & Other)|
|Notification release Date||29th July 2018|
CAT Examination 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
- Aspirants must have a bachelor’s or its equivalent degree with 50% Marks from a recognized University.
- Appearing Aspirants of the final year of Bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination can also apply.
There will be no age restriction for taking the CAT examination.
- SC, ST and PwD:- Rs. 900 + Transaction Procession Fee
- All other categories: Rs. 1800 + Transaction Procession Fee
Pay the registration fee through online payment mode.
CAT Examination 2019 Important Dates:
- Notification Release: 29th July 2018
- Online Registration Starts: 8th August 2018
- Last date for Registration: 19th September 2018
- Application Correction Starts: 4th week of September 2018
- Admit Card Downloading Starts: 24th October 2018 onwards
- Mock Test: 3rd week of October 2018
- CAT Aptitude Test: 25th November 2018
- Result Declaration Date:- 2nd Week of January 2019.
How to Apply For the CAT Exam 2019:
- Aspirants Must Visit the official website of CAT
- Search the CAT application Form 2019 on the Home page.
- Click on it
- Fill all Personal & academic Details in the given text Field.
- Upload your Photo & signature.
- Pay the application through the online mode.
- Click on the submit button.
- CTA Application Form 2019 will be submitted successfully.
- Save & Download the application form for the future Reference.
CAT Exam Pattern 2019:
- The duration of the examination will be 180 minutes
- The examination, objective & subjective type questions will be asked.
- Total 100 questions will be asked in the examination
- For the correct answer, three marks will be allotted to the aspirants.
- there will be no negative marks for subjective type questions
- MCQs type question, one mark will be deducted for the wrong answer
CAT Admit Card 2019:
CAT Admit Card 2019 will be released before 10 days of the exam date on its official website. Aspirants, who had applied for this exam, can easily download CAT Admit Card 2019 by using their valid details from the official website.
CAT Result 2019:
CAT Result 2019 will be declared after the succession of the exam on its official website. Aspirants can easily check their Result by using their valid details from the official website. CAT Merit List & Score will be released on its official website.