BSNL Recruitment 2019: Aspirants who are looking Jobs in BSNL for the Various Posts.Good News for all the aspirants, Because the Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited is going to release a Notification for the recruitment of the aspirants in Junior Telecom Officer (JTO), TTA & JE Posts. It invites applications for searching right applicant for filling several of the vacancies for recruiting the various posts.
Those who are looking for reputed jobs may try their luck because here aspirants will catch This is a great opportunity for the 10th Pass, 10 + 2, Engineers, Graduate Engineers, Engineering freshers, Civil Engineers, ECE, Mechanical Engineers, EEE, Graduates, and various other candidates Government based sector jobs. They can apply for the BSNL Recruitment 2019 by the last date. Interested Aspirants who want to get recruited must apply for prescribed BSNL Jobs for the posts mentioned in the official notification advertisement.
All the other details regarding the BSNL Recruitment 2019 such as Education qualification, age limit, application fee, Selection process, Important Dates, How to apply is updated here. Aspirants can check the complete details from here.
BSNL Recruitment 2019 Details:
|Name of the Organization||Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited|
|Name of the Exam||BSNL Exam|
|Name of the Posts||JTO, TTA, JE|
|Number of Posts||various|
BSNL Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
Aspirants should have 12th or equivalent exam has been passed or having two years ITI certificate. In addition to this, the candidate must have got 3 years diploma in any of the disciplines such as Radio, Electrical, Telecommunication, Information Technology, Instrumentation, and computer.
The age of the aspirants should be between 18 years and maximum, 55 years.
- For General & OBC Candidates: Rs.500/-
- For Reserved Candidates: Rs.300/-
The Selection of the aspirants will be made in the Performance in their
- Written test,
- Personal interview
- Document verification
- Online Application Form Submit date start: Dec 2018
- Online Registration Last date to submit: Jan 2019
- Submission of Fee date: Jan 2019
- Editing the application form last date: Jan 2019
- Date of Exam: Jan 2019
- In Part 1 consisted of Electrics, Electrical and Communication for 50 marks
- Part 2 consisted of Departmental Practices for 50 marks
- The aspirants are required to complete both the sections within 3 hours.
How to Apply for BSNL Recruitment 2019:
- Aspirants Log on to the Official Website www.bsnl.co.in
- Search for BSNL Recruitment 2019 notification.
- In application form aspirants will be asked to fill the details as their name, father’s name, date of birth, address and email address.
- Aspirants will have to provide details of their educational qualification in the Online Application form.
- Aspirants have to get their photo and scanned signature.
- Aspirants can make the payment by using Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking by providing required information
- Take the printout of application form and e-receipt for further recruitment procedure.
BSNL Admit Card 2019:
Candidates have to download BSNL Recruitment admit card to appear for the online competitive exam which is going to held at various centers of India. BSNL Admit card is must to attend for the exam. Aspirants have to download by using registration number, date of birth and password in the official website of BSNL.
BSNL Result 2019:
Aspirants who appeared for BSNL Recruitment 2019 For JAO Online Competitive exam must check BSNL result by visiting the official website of BSNL i.e www.bsnl.co.in. BSNL will release merit list and result after completion of exam i.e within one or two months.