Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) Recruitment 2016 http://www.bsnl.co.in For 2700 Junior Engineer Posts-
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) has publicized a Recruitment Notification 2016 for 2700 Junior Engineer Posts. Intrigued and Qualified hopefuls must request the examination by submitting the online application structure from Date 10th July 2016 to Date 10th August 2016.
It would be ideal if you read the beneath given data, for example, Educational Qualification, Application Fees, Selection Procedure and so on for BSNL Recruirment 2016, carefully before seeking this job. More information regarding the BSNL Recruitment Notification are as follows:
Gujarat Forest Department Recruitment 2016-
- 1 Gujarat Forest Department Recruitment 2016-
- 2 What Is The Educational Qualification for this job?
- 2.0.1 Educational Qualification:
- 2.0.2 What Is The Age Limit For This Job?
- 2.0.3 Age Limitation:
- 2.0.4 Name of the Vacant Posts-
- 2.0.5 Details of the Vacancy-
- 2.0.6 Selection Process-
- 2.0.7 Pay Scale-
- 2.0.8 Application Fee-
- 2.0.9 Procedure To Apply-
- 2.0.10 Instruction to Fill Online Application-
- 2.0.11 Important Dates-
Organisation Name : Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL)
Job Type : Government Sector (2700 Posts)
Application Last Date : 10th August 2016
What Is The Educational Qualification for this job?
Qualified applicants ought to be following capability like:
03 Years Engineering Diploma / Engineering Graduate (B.Tech / B.E. in any of the following disciplines : Telecommunications / Electronic / Electrical / Radio / Computer / Instrumentation / Information Technology from a Central Govt./ State Govt, recognized Institution OR
B.Sc. (Electronics) / B.Sc. (Computer Science) from a recognized University OR
Post Graduate M.Sc. in Electronics from a recognized University.
What Is The Age Limit For This Job?
Qualified applicants age limit ought to be 18 year to 30 years as on 10th August 2016. Age relaxation will be applicable as per as norms.
Name of the Vacant Posts-
Junior Engineer Posts [2700 Posts]
Details of the Vacancy-
- Andhra Pradesh [76 Posts]
- Andaman & Nicobar [12 Posts]
- Assam [116 Posts]
- Bihar [34 Posts]
- Chennai Telephones [80 Posts]
- Chhattisgarh [17 Posts]
- Gujarat [206 Posts]
- Haryana [160 Posts]
- Himachal Pradesh [73 Posts]
- Jammu & Kashmir [79 Posts]
- Jharkhand [19 Posts]
- Karnataka [120 Posts]
- Kerala [100 Posts]
- Kolkata Telephones [80 Posts]
- Madhya Pradesh [78 Posts]
- Maharashtra [224 Posts]
- North East – I [132 Posts]
- North East – II [34 Posts]
- NTR [15 Posts]
- Odisha [43 Posts]
- Punjab [400 Posts]
- Rajasthan [100 Posts]
- Tamil Nadu [198 Posts]
- Uttar Pradesh (East) [80 Posts]
- Uttar Pradesh (West) [80 Posts]
- Uttaranchal [29 Posts]
- West Bengal [115 Posts]
Qualified competitors ought to be selected on bases of All India Online Competitive Examination.
Selected applicants ought to be Pay Rs. 13600/- to Rs. 25420/-
Qualified Applicants ought to be Pay Rs. 1000/- for General/OBC Category applicants and Rs. 500/- for SC/ST Category applicants through Internet Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card etc.
Procedure To Apply-
Qualified applicants ought to be apply online through the official website of BSNL (http://www.bsnl.co.in) from Date 10th July 2016 to Date 10th August 2016.
Instruction to Fill Online Application-
1. Qualified applicants ought to be visit the official website BSNL (http://www.bsnl.co.in)
2. Click on the link for BSNL Junior Engineer Posts
3. Fill up the BSNL Junior Engineer Posts Recruitment Notification Form Online.
4. Upload required documents.
5. Submit the Application and Download.
6. Save the hard copy, Wait for Admit Card/Hall ticket.
Starting Date Of Online Application: Date 10th July 2016
Last Date Of Application Form: Date 10th August 2016