BSF Recruitment 2016 Border Security Force (BSF) For 561 BSF Constable (Tradesmen) Posts-
Directorate General, Border Security Force (BSF) has publicized a Recruitment Notification 2016 for 561 BSF Constable (Tradesmen) Posts. Intrigued and Qualified hopefuls must request the examination by submitting the application structure to the post through the prescribed format on or before Date 09th June 2016.
It would be ideal if you read the beneath given data, for example, Educational Qualification, Application Fees, Selection Procedure and so on for BSF Recruirment 2016, carefully before seeking this job. More information regarding the BSF Recruitment Notification are as follows:
BSF Recruitment 2016-
- 1 BSF Recruitment 2016-
- 2 What Is The Educational Qualification for this job?
- 2.0.1 Educational Qualification:
- 2.0.2 What Is The Age Limit For This Job?
- 2.0.3 Age Limitation:
- 2.0.4 Name of the Vacant Posts-
- 2.0.5 Details Of the Vacancy-
- 2.0.6 MPPSC Recruitment 2016 www.mppsc.nic.in For 492 Veterinary Asst Surgeon Posts
- 2.0.7 Selection Process-
- 2.0.8 Procedure To Apply-
- 2.0.9 Important Dates-
Organisation Name : Directorate General, Border Security Force (BSF)
Job Type : Government Sector (561 Posts)
Application Last Date : 09th June 2016
What Is The Educational Qualification for this job?
Qualified applicants ought to be following capability like a Matriculation or equivalent from any Recognized University or Institute with two years work experience in respective trades.
What Is The Age Limit For This Job?
Qualified applicants age limit ought to be 18 to 23 year.
Name of the Vacant Posts-
Constable (Tradesmen) Posts [561 Posts]
Details Of the Vacancy-
- Cobbler [67 Posts]
- Tailor [28 Posts]
- Carpenter [02 Posts]
- Draughtsman [01 Post]
- Painter [05 Posts]
- Cook [140 Posts]
- Water Carrier [49 Posts]
- Washer Man [9 Posts]
- Barber [42 Posts]
- Sweeper [147 Posts]
- Waiter [24 Posts]
- Mali [01 Post]
- Khoji [06 Posts]
Qualified competitors ought to be selected based on Physical Standard Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), written examination and medical examination.
Procedure To Apply-
1. Qualified applicants ought to be download the application to the official website of BSF (www.bsf.nic.in.) on or before Date 09th June 2016.
2. Qualified applicants ought to be send duly filling application form along with recent passport size photographs, examination fee and other required documents to the to the concerned authority’s address on or before 09 June 2016.
Last Date Of Application Form: Date 09th June 2016