General Knowledge Questions Banking and Financial Awareness Questions General Knowledge for Competitive Exams 2018
Dear Readers, Welcome to the site of Indjobsportal.in, which give you the tremendously required and critical data in regards to banking and competitive exams. read our general knowledge question bank which are given below, we honestly hope each and every one of our readers have the best year ever in 2018. May God bless you
(1) ___________ has started sending PIN, unique code number, for debit card holders through SMS instead of sending it by post: HDFC Bank.
(2) Government has allocated around ___________ crore for the MNREGA scheme in 2014-15: RS. 33,000.
(3) _____________bank has celebrated its 8th foundation day: Bank of Maharashtra.
(4) _____________ has launched an account for minors above 10 years with the name pehla kadam pehli Udan: SBI.
(5) Asian Development bank (ADB) has revised the india’s GDP growth forecast upwords by 0.3 percent to ____________ in 2015: 6.3 percent.
(7) In collaboration with______________bank Google India has for the first time launched ‘Digital literacy’ initiative campaign called ‘Helping Get Online (HWGO)’: Axis Bank.
(8) How much assistance will be given by India to United nations to fight Ebola virus in Africa: USD 12 milion.
(9) First indian state to ratify the national judicial appointments commission (NJAC) bill 2014 is__________: Rajasthan.
(10) The G-4 foreign ministors of India, Brazil, Germany, and_____________________met in New York: Japan.
(11) The Reserve Bank of India released_______________________report on capacity building in Banks and Non-banks: Gopalkrishna Committee.
(12) CCEA approved__________scheme for making India’s capital goods sector globally competitive: Rs. 930 crore.
(13) CM of Assam Tarun Gagoi launched a fund, which is focused on first generation entrepreneours,___________is the name of fund: Angle Funds.
(14) __________has been appointed as Managing Director (MD) and chief Executive Officer (CEO) of kerala based south Indian Bank Ltd: V.G. Mathew.
(15) The Government order currently provides that ths pension under the EPS-95 scheme, run by the EPFO, will be implemented from september 1, 2014 to___________________: March 31, 2015.
(16) ___________rating agency has recently released a report titled Indian bank could need 26-37 billian US dollar in External Capital for Basel III Compliance: Moody’s
(17) Sumitomo Group of Japan acquired the car lease division of carzonrent India for_______________amount: Rs. 200 crore.
(18) Under the Universal Health Assurance Mission___________AYUSH drugs will be made available to all citizens at government hospitals and health centers across the country: 30.
(19) The Indian Olympic association has been fined with____________________for withdrawing teams from the Asian Games at the last stage: Rs 4,500-crore.
(20) ONGC announced that it will contribute____________for the beautifications and cleanliness of the Taj Mahal: Rs. 20.75 crore.
(21) The Prime Minister said “FDI” should be understood as_______________________along with “Foreign Direct Investment”: First Develop India.
(22) _________________________bank statred ‘Smart Star’ account: ICICI Bank
(23) ___________-has launched ‘Swachchha Smarak, Swachchha Bharat’ compaign to clean up memorials and heritage places: ONGC.
(24) By___________year Goods and service tax (GST) will be implemented in India: 2016.
(25) ____________fund will be given to urban poor to form self-help groups under the urban scheme of Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Yojana: 10,000 Rs. each group.